You must be fucking kidding me

Published April 23rd, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

You must be fucking kidding me :| i came across this site while i was googling for innocent “i’m sorry” messages… but the whole idea of having a wad of spaghetti as a god whom you all look up to, is like, sorry to say, disturbing. I know god has no physical form and it is just a state to help people understand better what is beyond our brain capabilities to understand certain matters, but a wad of spaghetti, well, just doesn’t cut it for me.
-Andrea

[and a little while later...]

In the about screen quote: “…mostly fundamentalist Christians, who have accepted that our God has larger balls than theirs”. So this is what it’s all about? It’s all a big prick-waving dick-fight? I’m Christian as well, and as I have stated above, I don’t believe our God is in a human form. Our God got his “human” form because it was much simpler to preach to people about our religion without having to go into detail of what is and what is not a “god”. Simply said, our religion is flawed. Big time. But still, I see beyond that and I see beyond the bible and beyond all the preaching, and form my own opinion of what the representatives of God are trying to tell us. So far, I got to “Love one another and love yourself”. The rest is an elaboration of that statement.

-Andrea

175 Responses to “You must be fucking kidding me”

1. ME DUH says:

The idea of having a God who wrote a Bible promoting slavery, sexism, and killing everyone who says a curse word to their parents really disturbs me.
    I’m glad you have the sense to realize that Christianity is flawed.
    You know, I like your beliefs.
    But ours is just as valid and tastes way better (not to mention the Beer Volcano and Stripper Factory in Heaven) so I am a Pastafarian.
    No, no, no, it’s not a dick fight. It’s just true. His balls are WAYY bigger than God’s.
    PL&P!!!
    RAmen

2. Big Bone says:

I’ve been loving myself for a long time. Which is why I have to wear glasses. FSM doesn’t mind.

Biggus Bonus

3. Noodlies says:

What this is all about is delicious, delicious pasta! Why can;t you accept that?

4. Irate Pirate says:

A. What happened to the idea the the Christian god molded people in his own image, And B. The “big prick waveing dick fight” started with Christian Rednecks making fun of the almight fsm because of this giant meat balls. if you saw past the Bible and saw “Love one another and love yourself” which is the premise of our religion, because i havent heard of Fsmism Killing Thousands of people, *cough Crusades.

5. TehGrisp says:

==In the about screen quote: “…mostly fundamentalist Christians, who have accepted that our God has larger balls than theirs”. So this is what it’s all about? It’s all a big prick-waving dick-fight?==

You’re the one who’s playing the “My God is better than your God because mine isn’t made of spaghetti” card.

6. AeroPastaBuccaneer says:

Isn’t “loving yourself” meant to make you go blind and grow hairs on your palms?

Andrea, as much as you tried to put it across intelligently, I sense a raving christian fundamentalist lurks somewhere just under the surface, be CAREFUL, you might just start taking yourself seriously and run for president…….

7. Zeushas5 says:

Yo, BIG logic error. If you ???God???? has no form, at least ours has some type of Balls! I hope your i sorry searches work, because you stupid response JUST WONT CUT IT!

8. ME DUH says:

Sorry, but it’s really disturbing that you EAT your god (well Jesus, same thing sort of, I never understood the Holy Trinity thing) and that he tastes like Communion wafers. And then you laugh at us for having a god made of spaghetti. You even drink his blood! Yet you most likely have a fear of vampires, or would if they were real.

Oh, I just realized I posted here already a month ago. Oh well; I never said anything about Communion.