You must be fucking kidding me

Published April 23rd, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

You must be fucking kidding me :| i came across this site while i was googling for innocent “i’m sorry” messages… but the whole idea of having a wad of spaghetti as a god whom you all look up to, is like, sorry to say, disturbing. I know god has no physical form and it is just a state to help people understand better what is beyond our brain capabilities to understand certain matters, but a wad of spaghetti, well, just doesn’t cut it for me.
-Andrea

[and a little while later...]

In the about screen quote: “…mostly fundamentalist Christians, who have accepted that our God has larger balls than theirs”. So this is what it’s all about? It’s all a big prick-waving dick-fight? I’m Christian as well, and as I have stated above, I don’t believe our God is in a human form. Our God got his “human” form because it was much simpler to preach to people about our religion without having to go into detail of what is and what is not a “god”. Simply said, our religion is flawed. Big time. But still, I see beyond that and I see beyond the bible and beyond all the preaching, and form my own opinion of what the representatives of God are trying to tell us. So far, I got to “Love one another and love yourself”. The rest is an elaboration of that statement.

-Andrea

175 Responses to “You must be fucking kidding me”

1 2 3 22
  1. MBproSauce says:

so you are a christian, but you think jesus isn’t real? Someone’s about to join the party.

2. Cap'n' Fettucini Alfredo says:

Orite. I fail to see your point. Are you capable of realizing there are other view points than yours? We say love one another and yourself, too. Just our God has balls ;]

Do you ridicule Hindus because many of their deities have many arms?
    Do you ridicule Shintos (not sure if that is what they prefer to be called) because to them, every object has a spirit?
    Do you ridicule other ideas because they’re not yours?

You claim an invisible, transcendent being with no form created everything and tries to tell people what is right and wrong, and you ridicule us?

You claim to have seen past Christianity, but you are no better than what Christianity is. Sure, it says it advocates what most would consider to be “good”, but in reality it is a power base, and its’ followers are used to suppress opposing viewpoints. Many have truly embodied the Christian ideals while still being open minded and tolerant. And this goes for all organized religion. With the exception of Buddhists – they’re pretty chill.

Well Andrea, you seem to be nothing more than a bigot.

Peace

3. St John the Blasphemist says:

“I know god has no physical form and it is just a state to help people understand better what is beyond our brain capabilities to understand certain matters, but a wad of spaghetti, well, just doesn’t cut it for me.”
    Translate this as: “It’s beyond my brain capabilities.”
    St John the Blasphemist
    Saint of Exploding Heads

4. Meisha says:

Hi Andrea.

You miss the point. Its not so much that we worship the FSM. We don’t. It is our alternative to the creationists wanting to make intelligent design to be taught in schools. If one theory is taught, surely all theories of creationism should be taught. Thus, the birth of the FSM. I understand. You took things a little to seriously. This is about a making a point, Andrea. Not about worshiping a god made out of spaghetti, that flies, who made a mountain, made a tree, and made a midgit.

Have a nice day!

5. b-pain says:

I’m sorry you have not seen the light

may pasta be with you

6. The Pirate...guy says:

So…what is your point exactly?

7. hoss says:

Whatever. Have you SEEN the size of spaghetti meatballs? Very humbling, indeed.

8. lilwench says:

So you admit your “god” is incomprehensible, but you believe in it anyways. And it has to be described in human form because people are too stupid to understand something incomprehensible. And going on about “love” while using the f-word is a contradiction.
    Classic
    I think a Flying Spaghetti Monster with physical, describable properties is much more believable (and tasty) than the xian prototype.

1 2 3 22