You must be fucking kidding me

Published April 23rd, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

You must be fucking kidding me :| i came across this site while i was googling for innocent “i’m sorry” messages… but the whole idea of having a wad of spaghetti as a god whom you all look up to, is like, sorry to say, disturbing. I know god has no physical form and it is just a state to help people understand better what is beyond our brain capabilities to understand certain matters, but a wad of spaghetti, well, just doesn’t cut it for me.
-Andrea

[and a little while later...]

In the about screen quote: “…mostly fundamentalist Christians, who have accepted that our God has larger balls than theirs”. So this is what it’s all about? It’s all a big prick-waving dick-fight? I’m Christian as well, and as I have stated above, I don’t believe our God is in a human form. Our God got his “human” form because it was much simpler to preach to people about our religion without having to go into detail of what is and what is not a “god”. Simply said, our religion is flawed. Big time. But still, I see beyond that and I see beyond the bible and beyond all the preaching, and form my own opinion of what the representatives of God are trying to tell us. So far, I got to “Love one another and love yourself”. The rest is an elaboration of that statement.

-Andrea

175 Responses to “You must be fucking kidding me”

1 20 21 22
  1. TheFewTheProudTheMarinara says:

Neonnoodle, there are plenty of religious Christians who don’t believe in much of it, but they’e too afraid of being different to break free. Don’t despise them; pity them. Another group to feel sorry for, I suppose, would be those who intentionally try not to rationalize their faith. They literally get upset if someone would ask them why they hold their beliefs. They KNOW all they need to know, and don’t want to be confused by the facts. May the parmesan of the holy FSM be sprinkled upon them. R’Amen.

2. EvolvingBetterPasta says:

I just want to know how she sees past religion and all that other stuff and still has her faith. They must be giving out great chemically laced wafers where she goes to church. All I was ever forced was littel things that tasted like cardboard and I never had any visions. Must be a chemical imbalance.

3. Tricia C. says:

This is probably the best critisism Church of the FSM has ever gotten.
    Congrats.
    But your still dense for taking the time to even care about any religion but your own.
    So ya.
    Thank you for being the nicest dick around! :D

4. Garrick McElroy says:

Then leave. There was no reason to give us hate-mail, other than the fact that you are insecure in your religion, and are worried that we are going to cause you to realise just how insanely silly your religion is. The Bible preches good things, you know besides the baby killing, mass murdering, judgemental, hypocritical, hell-condemning, holier-than-thou-even-though-I’m-not stuff, yeah it preaches some good stuff. Be kind to your neighbor, love everyone, don’t steal, don’t cheat, don’t murder, these are good things to NOT do. However, I wouldn’t consider you Christian. You are one of those that believe the Bible preaches good things, but look past everything else. I hope you get touched soon.

Here’s to hoping His Noodly Appendage touches you,
    -GM
    RAmen

If you have any questions about, or just want to discuss the existence of the FSM, you can reach me at kanastag@comcast.net

5. jim says:

All of these comments and i still pity everyone of you need you be reminded that god is infinite and you cant possibly commrehend the hole thing like the rest of us but thats gotta be the most rediculas comment i ever seen get yourself in check you dont seem to know much about anything read more be more deep. think of it as another dimension when it comes to your spirit cause it exists wheither your dead or alive. love enemies and friends never be afraid of love thats what gods want everyone to know that most of us are stubborn and think its not fair that we cant rule this place well for starters we dont own it it was givin to us look at sin hate marriages abuse in every form then question why god is needed especially right now for everyone

6. Drained and Washed Clean says:

jim,

You haven’t noticed that some of the most violent people are religious? Killing those who don’t believe like they do (Inquisitions, Crusades, abortion clinic bombings, current Ireland disputes, current Israel/Muslim conflicts). You religious nuts have been killing people for believing differently than you since the beginning of religion. The world would actually be much better off without religion.

Oh, and being a Christian doesn’t mean that they don’t sin. It just means that they sin and then think that they are better than anyone because they talked to their invisible sky friend to ask for forgiveness. Congrats. I am a better person now that I am not a Christian.

7. 3x5' american flag says:

Good Examine and fascinating. Appreciate you taking the time in sharing these particulars. Thanks.

1 20 21 22