y’all iz gay

Published April 18th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

Y’ALL iz GAY go find a real god…..WTF i believe aliens more than dis shyt FUK U

P.S. GET A LIFE
-jb

130 Responses to “y’all iz gay”

1 2 3 17
  1. Jerad says:

You, sir, deserve no response.
    And thus, I won’t say anymore.

2. Mac N. Cheese says:

Blasphemy!! HE is a real God – All Praise Flying Spaghetti Monster – and you should pray to be touched by His Noodly Appendage. And for the record, HE also created the aliens. If you believe in the aliens then you MUST believe in their Creator………..

(I’ll leave the rest to you guys because I don’t even know where to start. I think my IQ may have dropped from just reading his comment)

‘Ramen’

Mac

3. FSM convert, Mr.PT says:

i think you are un open to other beliefs or any beliefs because you lack an awareness of the spiritual in this realm, or your just extremly retarded, either way i disagree with you.

4. Bucken says:

W00t? You actually correspond with aliens? Wow, then you probably have the right to murder the English language.

P.S. Get an education
    -gb

5. Aesi says:

Who’s got less of a life? The person who believes in freedom or the person who constantly tries to crush that person’s freedom?

6. Hayduke says:

Ah, yes. It is entirely possible that the above response is indeed an attack on our collective sexuality. It is also possible, however, that said response is actually a deep-seated cry for help in a world increasingly deaf, dumb and blind (dumb, at least) to the plaintive cries of those seeking solace from increasing hidebound pedagogies… Or maybe not.

Whatever the case, may His noodly appendage guide the writer to find those aliens he so desperately seeks.

7. Iso says:

Hahaha, why thank you handjob :D
    I bet you have a pretty interesting life criticizing others.

Love and Peace

8. Iso says:

Sorry, read it wrong, published by henderob, but text was from JB
    My bad :(
    I just get sad when people mock FSM.
    I’m glad His name is still honoured.
    Thank you for this website!

1 2 3 17