wow. you seriously all need to get lives.

Published April 29th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

wow. you seriously all need to get lives. theres a difference between having fun and being stupid. ramen? are you serious. no lives=you guys
-sm

71 Responses to “wow. you seriously all need to get lives.”

1. Deviled Dog says:

Hey Guess what! (you guys/no life)=1 This proves that (“you guys”≠0, “no life” ≠ 0). And we also know that (“having fun” ≠ “being stupid”). From his statements we can assume that (“no life”=”being stupid”). This means that (“having fun” ≠ “you guys”) But this would mean that “you guys”=”no life”=”being stupid”). That would make us Zeros. But “you guys” cannot be equal to zero! Has the Great SM (and I think we all know who this is) has left us a paradox to ponder upon?

2. Agnostic Possom says:

Why are these so-called Christians even looking @ this site?
    Shouldn’t they be studying their Bibles or spreading the gospel?
    How many souls are being lost while they squander their time here?

3. Whitey Ford says:

Billy, don’t be a hero, don’t be a fool with your life
    Billy, don’t be a hero, come back and make me your wife

4. Flying Spaghetti? Good Idea! says:

Do you people seriously look around the internet for churches to trash? Seriously. You, my friend, are the one that needs to get a life.

5. brother ted says:

fun is stupid and stupid is fun they go hand in hand, if fun didnt go w/ stupid then what would it go with? fun and serious, it would like a nun cracking a dirty but if anybody laughs she hits em with her ruler lmao were would we have gotten jackass from if fun didnt go with stupid?

6. Captain Peuterschmidt says:

A flying monster is no different than a man walking on water or performing parlor tricks worthy of a 10 year old kid’s backyard birthday party. FSM is not stupid and you will surely be throttled by his noodley appendage.

7. Grandmaster Funk says:

*Gulp*
    Your well-stated and logically organized statement has left me speechless.
    What is there to say to counter such a brilliant literative (and mathematical) mind such as yourself?
    You, SM, have taught us all a lesson.
    I have been forced to simply renounce my Flying Spaghetti Monster.
    It is clear that you are not only completely correct, but also my superior in terms of intelligence.
    Humbly defeated,
    Grandmaster Funk

8. Tegan says:

Tee hee. I have no life?

MWAH HA HA! *whisper* Hey… Did you know I have no life?

DOES THAT MEAN I’M DEAD!?! THIS IS CAUSE FOR PANIC!

Wow. Hey, I agree with the “having fun is no different from stupidity comment.” It explains why so many people die when they are having fun!

WAIT! If having fun equals stupidity and stupidity equals death…
    Doesn’t that just mean that when we aren’t having fun, but are instead vigorously worshipping online, that we are living? Ahh… I’ve magaged to confuse myself…