Why do you feel the need

Published April 19th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

Why do you feel the need to publish hate mail? Is it to prove a point that can’t be made without it? Was the rest of the site so insufficient that you have to make people feel sorry for you?
-Maria

[Don't feel sorry for me. Hate-mails make my day. -bobby]

68 Responses to “Why do you feel the need”

1. Tapio says:

well dont we need something elses too discuss than how the perfect stipper would be like or what your fvorite beer is?

2. Captian Priest Stephen of Huntingdon College says:

Irony is the spice of life :-)

3. Rio Veradonir says:

Please provide your address, then Bobby. I’ll be glad to make your day.

4. Aus4RP says:

If we didn’t post “Hate-mail” you would be complaining that we are suppressing free-speech etc.

We’ll leave that to the rest of the keepers of the faiths.

Ya’ know.

5. Lou "He who sits at the right-ish noodle of our Lord" says:

Why do you feel the need to point it out?

6. Itaibn says:

” an athiest. omg yes. an ATHIEST
    Apr 24th, 2008 at 4:46 am
    You WANT hate mail? Yeah, i can see why blindly ignoring sound proof against your insubstantial religion is morally satisfying.

I’m not even being sarcastic here. Truly I understand. But i don’t believe.”

Give me one example of a sound proof against our belief posted as hate mail, and only then will there be the slightest chance that I will take you seriously. This is what I love about hate mail. It is just plain idiotic. Oh, and you also just convinced me that the stereotype of atheists being tolerant and logical people is wrong. Or maybe you’re wrong, and actually you’re not an atheist, but just think you are.

7. ME DUH says:

Because the people who hate it love to publish it. Imagine how pissed off they would be if Bobby refused to publish their hateful, critical comments!!
    Don’t they deserve a voice too, no matter how much they hate us.

And of course, we LOVE to argue with them.
    PL&P!!
    RAmen.

8. GordonCSA says:

I think bobby’s comment says all there is to say.