More evidence of the pirates – temperature relationship

Published April 4th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

The evidence for the relationship between pirates and global temperature continues to mount.

CNN reports, “The International Maritime Bureau, which tracks piracy, said in its annual report earlier this year that global pirate attacks rose by 10 percent in 2007, marking the first increase in three years. ”

cnn1.png

Then, BBC News reports “Global Temperatures to decrease“.

The mainstream media may ignore the pirate-temperature link that Pastafarians have long known, but soon the evidence will be so overwhelming that they cannot ignore the Truth.

Further evidence: Google Trends shows a very solid relationship.

glob-pirates2.png

That screenshot is remarkable and 100% legit – not doctored. You can try it yourself here.

Congrats to Pastafarians Oliver and Adrian for spotting the CNN/BBC evidence.

61 Responses to “More evidence of the pirates – temperature relationship”

1 5 6 7
  1. how to gain weight for girls in 10 days says:

This is a lot advice. I must say I like reading this article alot. It will help me to turn into better knowledge of about the subject. It is very well produced. I am going to definitely get this specific satisfied incredibly interesting. I really hope it is possible to supply more one day.

2. Anh Israelsen says:

Wow! This could be one particular of the most useful blogs We have ever arrive across on this subject. Basically Magnificent. I’m also an expert in this topic therefore I can understand your effort.

3. Backpain Relief Secret method says:

I bought a macbook recently. I want to use iWeb to write blogs and upload it in WordPress or any free blogging site. How do I do that?

4. Geschichten says:

One of the best articles we have ever read on the internet! I recommend it for sure all your friends, so you may want to look you think that the Internet should be more people writing such a wonderful message. If you can recommend me more such articles on these topics, please have some information.

5. best air mattress in the market says:

I do think that may be on the list of a lot information and facts to me. With this particular satisfied looking at the content. Nonetheless really should statement in few standard issues, It design and style is right, the particular content articles really is exceptional : Deb. Very good course of action, cheers

6. Gladis says:

Just desired to stress I’m delighted that i came on your
    web site.

• Cumagain says:

Gladis, happy you were able to get off masturbating with the Flying Spaghetti Monster. A little weird, but everyone to their own tastes.

• Rev. Linguine says:

Cumagain is most appropiate name in this thread. I also am desired to wank off this website everyday. I deliver most slippery pasta if you call on phone. Sorry.

• Rev. Linguine says:

It has just occurred to me that my reply to Cumagain’s remark (see above) could be interpreted as unsavory and inappropiate. I much apologize. Being brought up in a christian society, where guilt and fear is center stage, my self is now filled with guilt and I now have to thrash myself with something till dawn. I am, of course, a pastafarian, but escaping from your upbringing is not easy. Sorry.

• Keith says:

As someone who seriously contemplated painting obscenities on my roof as a response to aerial photos of my house on Google Map I have no problems with your reply.

7. Duke of Ryan says:

Never. argue. w/the. Data!

8. Otilia says:

This site was… how do you say it? Relevant!!

Finally I’ve found something which helped me. Cheers!

1 5 6 7