More evidence of the pirates – temperature relationship

Published April 4th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

The evidence for the relationship between pirates and global temperature continues to mount.

CNN reports, “The International Maritime Bureau, which tracks piracy, said in its annual report earlier this year that global pirate attacks rose by 10 percent in 2007, marking the first increase in three years. ”

cnn1.png

Then, BBC News reports “Global Temperatures to decrease“.

The mainstream media may ignore the pirate-temperature link that Pastafarians have long known, but soon the evidence will be so overwhelming that they cannot ignore the Truth.

Further evidence: Google Trends shows a very solid relationship.

glob-pirates2.png

That screenshot is remarkable and 100% legit – not doctored. You can try it yourself here.

Congrats to Pastafarians Oliver and Adrian for spotting the CNN/BBC evidence.

61 Responses to “More evidence of the pirates – temperature relationship”

1 2 3 7
  1. BlackBard says:

Being the skeptic that I am, I had to check it out. CONFIRMED! This is incontrovertible evidence of the connection.
    RAmen

2. Jolly Bloger says:

I feel I should expand a bit on this story.

Now, I am a humble man. All I own and all I have and ever will accomplish I owe to the benevolence of the FSM. I am not attempting to take credit, merely to enlighten.

Increased piracy leads to climate stabilization, but what caused the increased piracy?

I am but a pawn in this great cosmic game, but this pawn just reached the far side. Queen me bitches.

3. Elise the Pirate says:

that’s Ahrrsome! yes, more acts of piracy, the cooler the earth will be! perhaps those who commandeered the yaht will bring the message of the FSM to all!

4. yuyu says:

Somalia has become a leading activist in the fight against global warning

5. Lordspamulon says:

Why won’t the world stand up and pay attention – Pastafarianism IS truth! The only truth!

6. Patrick says:

Apparently marriage counselors may be able to save the planet from global warming along with pirates…

7. Greg says:

My FSM, what in his noodliness’ holy name have we done?

8. lordpunkmonk says:

wow this is more evidence than I thought

1 2 3 7