unexpected fsm sighting in painting

Published April 12th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

I have been a fan of this site for some time. I have kept my devotion relatively silent, just telling a few of my most trusted friends (all of which are a bit eccentric and good humored.)

My daughter is 4, and although she is quite the free spirit, I have never mentioned FSM to her, as I am trying to let her discover most of her spiritual beliefs on her own. I came home from work the other day to find her latest artwork attached to my refrigerator. She tells me it’s a crab, but it bears an uncanny resemblance to FSM in my opinion.
-Barbara

“And a child shall lead them …”

Definitely the FSM.
She is clearly a gifted child.

48 Responses to “unexpected fsm sighting in painting”

1 4 5 6
  1. BlackBard says:

When I read something like what “some dude in memphis” wrote, it is easy to see the difference between a “made up” religion/deity and a real one. The “the moon walking jello gobblin” is obviously just a fig newton of his imagination, while our master, The Flying Spaghetti Monster, is REAL and alive now.
    RAmen

2. Dr. Valentrout says:

The all knowing and eternal creator the Great FSM once ordered seven orange chicken plates with fry-rice at my local panda express. I was convinced right away that he created the universe and everything in it. except David Attenborough, he showed up on his own.

3. haha says:

it’s a crab
    come on, the kid knows what she meant it to look like better that you pasta obsessed freaks

4. Cleetus Van Damme says:

C’mon Barbara, fess up. There is nothing divine going on here. That is just your daughter’s palmprints. Her daddy is Antonio Alfonseca right?

5. Diosaucean Synod says:

Wow. Once again, the FSM reveals himself to all!

Praise him: for he has oodles of noodles.

RAmen

6. LadyLinguini says:

Ahaha, that’s awesome. Clearly she has been touched by His Noodly Appendage.

7. Elizabeth says:

I admitted doubt when you told you me this story…. Now, I beg for the right to worship the FSM with your daughter. She is a young prophet but a powerful one!

8. replica hanbags says:

Thanks for the concepts you have shared here. In addition, I believe there are some factors that really keep your automobile insurance premium decrease. One is, to contemplate buying autos that are from the good directory of car insurance providers. Cars that are expensive will be more at risk of being stolen. Aside from that insurance policies are also in line with the value of your car or truck, so the costlier it is, then higher your premium you pay.

1 4 5 6