i don’t quite get why

Published April 4th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

I don’t quite get why you want to push creation-ism back into schools. I mean, we already have enough of it there, just not the right kind of stuff. I mean, kids trying to kill their teacher in like Georgia or something? What’s up with that and how did they get the time or even freaking idea to do it? Anyway, my point is, encourage good creation-ism, not they creation-ism that they have now. Just wanted to say hey. My guy-friend told me about this.

–Kaliber

65 Responses to “i don’t quite get why”

1. Landlubber says:

“Good” creationism? That must be the scientifically provable kind. Tell me where I can learn more!

2. bombadil says:

…? do you even know what creationism is?

3. Mike220889 says:

I think hes just a bit stoned and confused

4. Josh says:

I don’t think Creationisom should be taught in school. If people want to beleve in other gods, they can do it at home.

Ramen

5. K says:

I don’t understand how anybody can doubt the Flying Spaghetti Monster. How can you people say that it’s just “satire” (?!) in spite of such overwhelming evidence. The Gospel of FSM should not only be taught in schools, it should also be used in courts. Place your right (or left) hand on the FSM book and maybe you too could be luck enough to be touched by his Noodly Appendage!

6. BlackBard says:

Right on K!
    I’m very upset by all those people who say our religion is not real, that it’s just a “satire.” The next thing you know, they will be saying that about other people’s religions, too. This is just wrong! It simply must stop. How do you think Muslims or Sikhs would react if they were treated like that?
    We certainly can’t expect the public to take us seriously when we confront attempts to insert ID or Creationism into public school science classes if we do not at least support and respect our own religion.
    RAmen

7. ME DUH says:

James, I was deeply offended by your statement. My strong belief in the FSM is not a satire. It is my religion. Please do not call it a hoax.

How is creationism related to kids attempting to murder their teacher in Georgia?

8. Bucken says:

@Julie
    Hold on now, you’re not trying to pin stupidity on video games, are you. That’s another thing I am strongly against, and in a way it is quite parallel to the whole ID/FSM-thing. I’m completely against ID being taught in school, since it really has very little to do with education, But I’m also whole-heartedly against people relating video games to heinous crimes as murder.
    We have some of those school of thought over here in the Netherlands as well, and I must say that their arguments are just about as faulty as those braught up in the average FSM-hate mail.
    Just want to get things straight, video games and crime are not correlated.
    Ow, by the way, Kaliber: