i don’t quite get why

Published April 4th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

I don’t quite get why you want to push creation-ism back into schools. I mean, we already have enough of it there, just not the right kind of stuff. I mean, kids trying to kill their teacher in like Georgia or something? What’s up with that and how did they get the time or even freaking idea to do it? Anyway, my point is, encourage good creation-ism, not they creation-ism that they have now. Just wanted to say hey. My guy-friend told me about this.

–Kaliber

65 Responses to “i don’t quite get why”

1. The Josh says:

It seems to me, Kaliber, that you do not know the definition of creationism.

2. Vermicelli says:

Obviously we need to better arm our students. Reading comprehension seems like a good place to start.

3. Casual says:

Kaliber loves the Hyphens…and who says guy-friend?

4. James says:

Kaliber,
    You realize that this is satire right? It’s against creationism and for the separation of church and state. And creationism is always bad and based on religion, which is responsible for wars, pain of billions of people thought the years, has stifled the human mind and human liberties. Religion is the greatest plague mankind has wrought upon itself. People don’t need churches to do nice things for them, anyway, usually the $ you give to your pastors ect. goes to their own pay and making huge extravagant churches. There is no evidence for creationism that hasn’t been proven false.
    -JTS

5. Joe Blow says:

Casual
    Apr 7th, 2008 at 4:13 pm
    Kaliber loves the Hyphens…and who says guy-friend

oh.. homos say that…as opposed to his “girl” friend…

6. Blackbird says:

There is no such thing as ‘good creationism.’
    Creationism, especially taught in schools, is a pernicious practice that undermines the education of children, confuses and impedes the scientific process and sets back the progress of mankind. There is nothing good about it.

7. neal says:

Anyone see the clippage of W with the African Tribal Drummers. In it we are treated to him getting down and getting into their music, tapping out their rhythms on the performers and doing watusi dancing. Jesus (or FSM if you prefer) what a moron! He is the Frank Burns (an old MTM show metaphor, i know) of US presidents. How could we have embarassed ourselves this way. Compared to him, Bill’s trailer park liasons look classy!

Then there’s Carl Rove doing his “Walk Like an Egyptian” dance. Isn’t it apparant to these asshole–THEY CAN’T DANCE AND SHOULD NEVER EMBARASS THE AMERICAN PEOPLE BY ATTEMPTING TO DO SO! Christ, I hate Republicans.

8. neal says:

My apologies, Frank Burns was on MASH, and I meant to refer to TED BAXTER, who was the idiot anchorman on MTM.