i don’t quite get why

Published April 4th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

I don’t quite get why you want to push creation-ism back into schools. I mean, we already have enough of it there, just not the right kind of stuff. I mean, kids trying to kill their teacher in like Georgia or something? What’s up with that and how did they get the time or even freaking idea to do it? Anyway, my point is, encourage good creation-ism, not they creation-ism that they have now. Just wanted to say hey. My guy-friend told me about this.

–Kaliber

65 Responses to “i don’t quite get why”

1. Pope Pixel I says:

I don’t think the kids planning to murder their teacher in Georgia had anything to do with creationism, though I could be mistaken.
    RAmen

2. Bobert says:

I’ll be glad to reply to this letter, but only if you send in a new letter that explains what the hell you are trying to say. I’ll count this as a rough draft. I hope your next letter makes some sort of sense.

RAmen

3. neal says:

I know what she’s talking about, like why don;t we get to see more of the good stuff people like Ted Bundy, Usama bin Laden, and Dick Cheney do?

4. RK says:

Errr….. What’re you getting at?

5. Wench Nikkiee says:

Comprehension Test:
    Kaliber – Fail

6. Audrey says:

I love how reglious wack-o’s use the very same points about our religion as the would has been using about their religion. I love you all, especially his noodleness.

7. Vietcong Charly says:

ehm, sice when did they start selling computers to hillbillies? Let me know.

8. James D King of Pirates says:

We are strong advocates against ID, we represent Unintelligent Design, and for all those that don’t know, some grade 3 kids in Georgia brought like weapons and supplies in to school in order to harm their teacher, things like knives and paperweights, and duct tape. Here’s the funny bit, they did this because the teacher scolded one of them for standing on a chair, there was no mention of killing but whether or not they wanted to the little psychos would have. Worst part is they can’t even be charged.
    Only in America would this happen, I am now even more proud to be Canadian.
    RAmen to all and FSM help America