i don’t quite get why

Published April 4th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

I don’t quite get why you want to push creation-ism back into schools. I mean, we already have enough of it there, just not the right kind of stuff. I mean, kids trying to kill their teacher in like Georgia or something? What’s up with that and how did they get the time or even freaking idea to do it? Anyway, my point is, encourage good creation-ism, not they creation-ism that they have now. Just wanted to say hey. My guy-friend told me about this.

–Kaliber

65 Responses to “i don’t quite get why”

1. lazlow says:

‘–Kaliber’
    I guess you would be in the lower range…

2. Julie says:

I understand where you are coming from. The problem is, the current creationism in schools now is christian. apart from being totally in violation of separation of church and state laws, it is pi$$ing a lot of people from other religions off. So what we are saying is that ‘Ok, you are going to be illegal, so we are going to be illegal to. America was founded on equalness, right?’
    If thats not what you mean, oh well.
    Oh, and those kids trying to kill their teacher, if you are talking about the one i am thinking of, it was basically video-game and t.v. violence rearing its ugly head in the children. The teacher was merely disipling (yes i cant spell) the kids, and it made them angry. Following their favorite role models, they decided to get together and murder the teacher. It had nothing to do with religion. If you are talking about something different, as i said before, oh well.

p.s.-boo ya, first reply!

3. Lolwut? says:

whoosh.

4. lordpunkmonk says:

umm…
    you totaly missed the point.

5. SandyHook says:

Starts to reply.

Rereads the OP.

Sighs deeply.

Walks away shaking head.

6. neal says:

It’s good to see Britney Spears is reaching out to communicate with the outside world again.

7. Theo says:

We just think that IF creatonism is teached, that our vision of creatonism should get equal time too.
    That’s it.
    That and that everyone should be touched by his Noodliness ofcourse.

8. Paisley the Pirate says:

Um…Have you read the website?