i don’t quite get why

Published April 4th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

I don’t quite get why you want to push creation-ism back into schools. I mean, we already have enough of it there, just not the right kind of stuff. I mean, kids trying to kill their teacher in like Georgia or something? What’s up with that and how did they get the time or even freaking idea to do it? Anyway, my point is, encourage good creation-ism, not they creation-ism that they have now. Just wanted to say hey. My guy-friend told me about this.

–Kaliber

65 Responses to “i don’t quite get why”

1 2 3 8
  1. Draconic says:

We want creationism/ID OUT of schools. Or we want creationism/ID in along with our outrageou belief (that no one actually believes in)

And I don’t think there is any kind of “good” creationism.

2. Nospoon says:

I highly suspect your “guy-friend” wanted you to humiliate yourself by getting you to write a letter without at all researching your subject.

And what’s with the “kids in Georgia” thing?

3. The Josh says:

I’m not gonna lie here, I have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about.

4. Waltomatic says:

What do you mean “good creationism”? Pastafarianism is the BEST creationism, and our kids need an ample helping of it with every school lunch.

A swashbuckling class wouldn’t hurt either. Let’s face it. How are you going to help solve the global climate crisis if you can’t even buckle swash effectively?

5. Zorbathedwarfsmasher says:

You’ve missed the point entirely. We don’t want creationism to be taught as science at all. If taught at school it should be in a philosophy class. And if you’re teaching creationism then teach all versions and not just the christian version.

6. MBproSauce says:

Honestly, I can’t tell what you’re trying to say.

7. m610 says:

I read you note 4-5 times and I still can’t quite figure out what you are trying to say.

8. Captain Noodle says:

Some train of thought, eh.

1 2 3 8