i don’t quite get why

Published April 4th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

I don’t quite get why you want to push creation-ism back into schools. I mean, we already have enough of it there, just not the right kind of stuff. I mean, kids trying to kill their teacher in like Georgia or something? What’s up with that and how did they get the time or even freaking idea to do it? Anyway, my point is, encourage good creation-ism, not they creation-ism that they have now. Just wanted to say hey. My guy-friend told me about this.

–Kaliber

65 Responses to “i don’t quite get why”

1 6 7 8
  1. parker says:

Our faith is satirical because the Lord of Lasagna wishes it to be so.

2. Pirate Cow says:

Well, if you look at her argument another way… a way she probably didn’t intend, you could agree with her, saying that Christian creationism is “bad” and FSM is “good”. I doubt many (sensible) people would object to high-school biology teachers teaching kids both the theory of FSM and evolution, especially if it didn’t cost extra. And it would do no harm to their minds.

3. max says:

Children in GA public schools, especially rural settings like this one, close to where I grew up, are finally rejecting the force fed religion that they have always been given, by planning to violently murder their 3rd grade teacher. It was an elaborate plan, so maybe if school boards would applaud creativity in the classroom, and recognize the mind’s inability to rationalize current ID nonsense, the children in GA could happily receive spaghetti than force fed crap

4. it's me! says:

wow….dude,
    ‘encourage good creation-ism, not they creation-ism that they have now’
    I get you;
    facts and truth ‘n shit don’t come into it, just make it better you’re saying?
    I mean why teach big bang or brane theories when we can teach creationism, BUT WHY TEACH CREATIONISM WITH “GOD” WHEN WE CAN TEACH CREATIONISM WITH “BARNEY ARMED WITH A 12 GAUGE”? Right on sister. and why teach the whole women came from men’s rib shit when barney can like totally have shot man in the face with his gun and taken the fragments of facial-bone and like totally have constructed a woman lego-style out of them.

5. Pixie says:

I think you’re confusing creationism with being creative.

6. ShadowlessShinobi says:

Did you actually read anything about this or base everything you said on your guy-friend (which is what exactly? a boy-friend or a friend who’s a guy? if it’s a friend who’s a guy then why not leave it at friend?) and his views. How is it possible for anyone to think we want creationist claptrap (been wanting to use that words for ages) in any schools? Still trying to work out when creationism spilt into two seperate groups. I’m guessing good creationist teachings are as follows…………………………………………………………..

7. Pan says:

I don’t understand.

Were’s the connection with creationism and killing teachers ?

Oh and this religion was invented to as a way of taking the piss out of creationism

We want Evolution taught in schools realy. Well in the science classrooms anyway. Why not teach creationism in religious studdies instead ?

8. Alphy says:

Creationism is religion, not science, and it should have no place in the classroom. Attempts by fundamentalists to present creationism or ID as science (the pseudoscience called Creationscience) is intellectually dishonest and immoral. So, much for their ‘moral superiority’ !

9. Keith says:

I’ve always wondered: when people attend mass do they bulk up?

1 6 7 8