19465 Views

I can’t understand

Published April 4th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

This is not hatemail, and it’s not exactly concerned-criticism .. but can anyone help him out?

I can’t understand what it is that you are basing your beliefs on. I especially can’t understand how you actually worship the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please help me understand as I am interested in the religion, I just can’t fully understand it.
–chip

63 Responses to “I can’t understand”

1 6 7 8
  1. able says:

i read this… and then saw my name at the end of it :(
    i had hoped most Chip’s in the world had already converted to pastafarianism.

2. Church185 says:

Pastafarianism is a satirical religion used to dismiss intelligent design and creationism. Generally frequented by atheists (got one right here) or actual believers (nothing wrong with that).

3. Blowhizzler says:

There’s no need to understand any religion. JUST BELIEVE and send a check

4. Garrick McElroy says:

There will be a link to my e-mail at the end of this. E-mail me if you truly want answers.

Here’s to hoping His Noodly Appendage touches you,
    -GM
    RAmen

If you have any questions about, or just want to discuss the existence of the FSM, you can reach me at kanastag@comcast.net

5. mast cells says:

I agree completely, its no wonder people just dont get it. In this day and age its imperative. Lets exchange links http://mastcell.net

6. steak house nyc says:

Man I definetly adore your write-up and it is so commendable hence I am going to bookmark it. I Have to say the Wonderful research this article has is greatly remarkable !! Who does that additional research these days? Hats off to You . Just another tip to you is that you shouldintroduce any Translator Application for your Global Readers .

7. natural testosterone replacement therapy says:

They are not just an aphrodisiac (check out more aphrodisiacs here along with a great three course menu for a romantic dinner for two) they are also great for boosting testosterone (some might agree the two go hand and hand).
    Anabolic steroids are derivatives of the male
    sex hormone testosterone, because they have strong androgenic properties.
    ZMA is another popular and all natural testosterone booster.

1 6 7 8