I can’t understand

Published April 4th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

This is not hatemail, and it’s not exactly concerned-criticism .. but can anyone help him out?

I can’t understand what it is that you are basing your beliefs on. I especially can’t understand how you actually worship the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please help me understand as I am interested in the religion, I just can’t fully understand it.
–chip

62 Responses to “I can’t understand”

1 6 7 8
  1. able says:

i read this… and then saw my name at the end of it :(
    i had hoped most Chip’s in the world had already converted to pastafarianism.

2. Church185 says:

Pastafarianism is a satirical religion used to dismiss intelligent design and creationism. Generally frequented by atheists (got one right here) or actual believers (nothing wrong with that).

3. Blowhizzler says:

There’s no need to understand any religion. JUST BELIEVE and send a check

4. Garrick McElroy says:

There will be a link to my e-mail at the end of this. E-mail me if you truly want answers.

Here’s to hoping His Noodly Appendage touches you,
    -GM
    RAmen

If you have any questions about, or just want to discuss the existence of the FSM, you can reach me at kanastag@comcast.net

5. mast cells says:

I agree completely, its no wonder people just dont get it. In this day and age its imperative. Lets exchange links http://mastcell.net

6. steak house nyc says:

Man I definetly adore your write-up and it is so commendable hence I am going to bookmark it. I Have to say the Wonderful research this article has is greatly remarkable !! Who does that additional research these days? Hats off to You . Just another tip to you is that you shouldintroduce any Translator Application for your Global Readers .

1 6 7 8