best google doodle I’ve ever seen

Published April 3rd, 2008 by Bobby Henderson
fsm-google-doodle.png

Google.com is having a “Doodle 4 Google” contest and my Graphic Design class was requested to participate as an assignment.

Of course I used this as a medium to spread His noodly goodness.

I received much praise for the piece and I would like to share it with my fellow Pastafarian’s worldwide.

Eric W.

I like it – best google doodle I’ve seen. It will be a happy day for all of us when google puts it up.

52 Responses to “best google doodle I’ve ever seen”

1. Song says:

I have a hard time seeing Google being able to resist this one! We’ll surely hear about it as soon as it appears. Seconding Talk Like a Pirate Day for it to appear. When else?

2. Eric W says:

Thanks a lot guys =D I can’t wait to submit it with my class for the contest. I’ll touch it up some more just for some last minute touches (guided by His noodly appendage)

and Happy Friday to all!

RAmen!

3. BlackBard says:

Dr. Goulu,
    Turtle said it right. Every Friday is a holy day for Pastafarians.
    RAmen

4. Steven Schwarz says:

There’s a lot of doodle-related content in cyberspace, but this sight stands out as one of the best. Spaghetti Monster is going on the doodlemania blogroll. My stuff is not as polished or professional. Just a collection of doodles drawn in bori9ng meetings at work. It would be great to see a link to doodlemania on Spaghetti Monster.

5. Laurent says:

I suggest we organize a campaign to have Google recognize Talk Like a Pirate Day and put this up as a logo for that day. Adding a parrot on the “e” would add some clarity to those who have not yet been touched by Its Noodly Appendage.

This HAS to get to Google!

6. Kelly says:

Are (or something like that), I agree.
    (Could it be on a monday? Not so holy, but it makes up for the day on which everythings is a drag. Maybe I can even get the day off? All for the sake of his noodlyness of course. (^ -) )

7. NuttyWithPower says:

Now that is cool!

8. Josh says:

If only google would use it, but i think the google people arn’t pastafarians.

Ramen