fsm nebula

Published April 4th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson
ant_nebula.jpg

Do you see the resemblance?

23 Responses to “fsm nebula”

1. Daniel says:

In regards to Bender meeting “God”-
    There was a moment where “God” strapped a parachute on to Bender’s back and flung him back at the Earth- Take note of the appendage which is used to do this

2. Kender says:

Hard to say, if I stare at it long enough I think I start to see the FSM but then it slips away, the fact that this happens everytime is leading me to think it is him.

Pasta be with you,
    Ramen.

3. James D King of Pirates says:

We should put that on a shirt or something, some posters perhaps, henderbob take note, we need to have this places.
    VERY cool stuff.
    RAmen to the noodly one

4. Cap'n Wolf says:

Amazing! His Noodlyness is seen even in the cosmos!

5. WastedWorkday.com says:

Looks more like a Van Halen Album cover to me.

Although how am I to understand the ALL KNOWING FSM?

Maybe This will Help:

6. Joe Blow says:

I see him I see him.. . .except in a kind of distorted haze. He is messing with my optics I know it.

The FSM is infinately tricky and just loves to change “observations” so… this could be a big gnarly ant in space or it could be our diety.

HMM we need to discover and calculate the amount of H2O water vapor in the nebula and then send microwaves to BOIL that water and COOK the noodles so we have glorious RAMEN and RAMEN be his name. Then we will be sure it was the FSM. in a carnation.

also I am testing a theory that certain mushrooms counteract the FSM’s noodly appendage and give you clearer sight to the workings of our GOD>

Initial results look good!

7. Derf says:

Also with Bender, he was sent on his tragectory to meet God by way of a cannonball shot at the Planet Express Ship by space pirates. Just more proof that the god portrayed in Futurama is infact the FSM.

8. Kelly says:

I’m not the one to ask this question (o yeah, you didn’t, but I’ll answer anyway), because I see spaghetti in everything and everywhere. I’m obsessed with his noodlyness. He just tastes too bloody good. ^^

RAmen