Do you know any building that did not have a builder?

Published April 11th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

1. Do you know any building that did not have a builder? Yes? No?
2. Do you know any painting that did not have a painter? Yes? No?
3. Do you know any car that did not have a maker? Yes? No?
If you answered “Yes” to any of those statements… please give details:______________________…

171 Responses to “Do you know any building that did not have a builder?”

1. kelly says:

deja vu?

2. Tenku says:

This argument again?
    All of those are man-made (maybe with the exception of the building).
    You can’t extend that into the argument over who created animals, because we aren’t inanimate objects,
    and no one can be sure that we were “made” by some sentient being.

3. Bagger says:

If what you are trying to do is, as most creationidiots does, to compare the universe to.
    A. A building.
    B. A painting.
    C. A car.
    You are.
    1. An idiot.
    2. Someone without any education.
    3. 1. and 2. combined.

4. PYRETTE says:

Do you know any IDiot without a point?

5. neal says:

1) Do you know of any universe that dis have a maker. Please post your documented proof and show all your work.

6. Matt says:

No, I do not know a building without a painter nor do I know of any paintings without artists or cars without makers. But we are talking about man made things. Why do people bother to learn how to make these things in the first place, if nobody is willing to use common sense when dealing with the big questions. You claim that God created everything however, the only available proof is an ancient book written decades after the death of this christ (which to me sounds a lot like santa). When people come back with actual hard evidence and FACTS the general response is to be “faithful”. If I told you that 2+2=5, you would say that it is really equal to four and you would be able to prove yourself correct. If I were then to say that it really is 5 because an ancient text says so and that you must remain “faithful” you would think that I was crazy. It is the same thing with religion. Hell, I was raised a Catholic and I enjoyed religion right up until high school, when I took my first real biology and math course. Religion is quite simply a way to keep people under control. No sex, no fun, and no logic. I do not believe that there is a heaven thus. I do not believe that there is a hell. I am free to do as I please without worrying about being punished by God and sent to hell to rot for all eternity. This does not mean that I will run around Axe murdering everyone because I do not think that I will be punished. This means that I am a smart enough and logical enough person to live a life where I do not fear God but a life where I am free to question everything around me. Everything includes your flawed belief system and the origin of life. So before you post smart ass and stupid questions, maybe you should take a look at how faithful you really are?
    Have you had sex before marriage?
    Have you even been intoxicated?
    Do you curse?
    Are you ever jealous?
    Have you ever stolen ANYTHING?
    Have you ever thought about adultery?
    Do you go to church each week?
    Do you do work on Sunday?
    Do you eat meat on Friday?
    Have you ever harmed someone or something?
    Have you ever taken the lord’s name in vain?
    If you said yes to any of these questions, which I know you did, CONGRATULATIONS YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE.

Good night and remember God loves you, and he is ready and willing to sentence you to an eternity SUFFERING IN HELL!

7. Eric W says:

Buildings, paintings, and cars are NOT REPRODUCING AGENTS and are not alive.

Negates entire argument.

8. Niteshade says:

One all of those are inanimate objects. Two your arguement is incomplete an absolutely uncompellingin anyway. Get and education and come back and try again.