Did you know

Published April 4th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

MARILYN MANSON IS AN ANTI CHRIST.
I PISSED OFF THE DEVIL SO THAT GUY TOLD THE DEVIL TO GET ME.
THAT GUY NOT NICE OK. ONE HAS NO IDEA OF HOW MEAN HE REALLY IS.
HE DOESN’T A HEART. HE RUNS ON HATE AND PRIDE. IN HELL THE ONLY WAY TO MAKE UP FOR HEART IS PRIDE
-justin

115 Responses to “Did you know”

1 3 4 5 6 7 15
  1. StJason says:

…And that is why you should convert to Pastafarianism. Nobody cares about ‘souls’ or ‘chi’ or whatever metaphysical gobbledygook you want to mention. It’s all hard currency. Booty!

2. StJason says:

P.S. Marilyn Manson isn’t the antichrist. He’s just a guy who stole Alice Cooper’s schtick and updated.

3. lazlow says:

“DID YOU KNOW THAT HAVE GOTTON MY SOUL TAKEN FROM ME BY THE DEVIL 7 TIMES. I’VE GOTTEN MY CARING TAKING OUT OF ME MY BELIEVE SYSTEM. AND MY THINKING ABILITY.”
    I don’t believe the devil stole your thinking ability, but I’m convinced that it’s gone.

4. lilwench says:

Dear,
    I think you need to leave the trailer park, stop watching televangelists, and get back on your meds. You might consider studying for your GED and getting some book learning.

5. Jerad says:

That was pathetic.
    I won’t bother giving a reply. xD

6. lordpunkmonk says:

when the hell did Marilyn Manson come up?

7. Ande says:

“DID YOU KNOW THAT HAVE”
    what have?
    “I’VE GOTTEN MY CARING TAKING OUT OF ME MY BELIEVE SYSTEM. AND MY THINKING ABILITY.”
    do you mean that your belief has made you stop caring and think? please, if you want us to understand, do make yourselves understandable. And why are you think Marylyn Manson conspire to kill you. I’m not mentioning your capslock-syndrome and mispunctuation(hardly a word, is it?) since many others will
    all that talk about marylin mansion makes me remember a movie, I think it was Bowling for Columbine (something Michael Moorish anyway) There was a person representing christians who talked before a marylyn mansion protest, he said that: not all who listened to marylyn mansion killed people but some do. I’d like to say to that crowd that not all Christians kills people but throughout history they’ve grown to a considerable amount

8. SandyHook says:

Come back and post again AFTER you’ve finished the second grade. That should help a bit

Thanks,