Did you know

Published April 4th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

DID YOU KNOW THAT HAVE GOTTON MY SOUL TAKEN FROM ME BY THE DEVIL 7 TIMES. I’VE GOTTEN MY CARING TAKING OUT OF ME MY BELIEVE SYSTEM. AND MY THINKING ABILITY.

MARILYN MANSON IS AN ANTI CHRIST.
I PISSED OFF THE DEVIL SO THAT GUY TOLD THE DEVIL TO GET ME.
THAT GUY NOT NICE OK. ONE HAS NO IDEA OF HOW MEAN HE REALLY IS.
HE DOESN’T A HEART. HE RUNS ON HATE AND PRIDE. IN HELL THE ONLY WAY TO MAKE UP FOR HEART IS PRIDE
-justin

115 Responses to “Did you know”

1 9 10 11 12 13 15
  1. Ted Goas says:

I guess his church doesn’t teach grammar or punctuation. Or how to flick off the CAPS LOCK.

2. Michael says:

DID U KNOW U NO HAVE GRAMMAR. By the way what the hell does your hate mail have to do with FSM. You obviously have mental problems, that your god gave you, and you go and say that it was the devil.

3. sin=fun says:

Is he actually serious, because he’s either crazy, or laying the sarcasm on kind of thick. If he really believes this, I’ll go ahead and peg him as a future serial killer.

4. parker says:

Naw, I know tons of 10 year old kids like that. He’s trying to act tough, but he doesn’t realize that we won’t believe him. Wow. Nothing more to say.

5. Gregory says:

Wow, this man(I should say 3-year-old, his spelling and grammar are horrible) must have some drug-related mental illness. The devil, ha! He’s no real threat. It is Cthulhu we should fear. Just kidding. I find any religion completely abhorrentan any and every way. If we all disappeared in the blink of an eye, no one would really miss us.

6. Cleetus Van Damme says:

Hey, heads up Justin – I think your keyboard had it’s soul stolen again. Otherwise, why would your note end with “justin” instead of JUSTIN?? P.S. This is your last chance to evacuate planet earth before it is recycled.

7. Earthbreaker says:

Maybe this was a telegram…

8. Tapio says:

Wow, my english is not that good, but WTF are you, well what is it you want to say? i cant understand your grammar, and what ive heard if the “devil” takes your soul its gone for evvah! unless you got like 9 souls and are a cat(wich would make sense though you wright like one(was that too naughty?)) and sure he is evil but can he be that evil he takes away all your knowledge of the gramaticall structure of the english language, or anny language at all, if your not sure about the grammar, try too use the rules in your original language, it will probably be wrong but atleas not as wrong as this.

pardon me for all my grammar issues and spelling

1 9 10 11 12 13 15