Did you know

Published April 4th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

DID YOU KNOW THAT HAVE GOTTON MY SOUL TAKEN FROM ME BY THE DEVIL 7 TIMES. I’VE GOTTEN MY CARING TAKING OUT OF ME MY BELIEVE SYSTEM. AND MY THINKING ABILITY.

MARILYN MANSON IS AN ANTI CHRIST.
I PISSED OFF THE DEVIL SO THAT GUY TOLD THE DEVIL TO GET ME.
THAT GUY NOT NICE OK. ONE HAS NO IDEA OF HOW MEAN HE REALLY IS.
HE DOESN’T A HEART. HE RUNS ON HATE AND PRIDE. IN HELL THE ONLY WAY TO MAKE UP FOR HEART IS PRIDE
-justin

115 Responses to “Did you know”

1 2 3 15
  1. Zorbathedwarfsmasher says:

in english please?
    I cannot beleive, after so long waiting for an update to the hate mail, that this is the best there is?
    PUHLEEZE!!!
    This one has to be a phony. Noone can be this illiterate by accident…

2. Spearhavoc says:

Does justin use a random word generator for this stuff?

3. Len Guini says:

OK, I was going to come up with some witty, clever, cutting response to this, but all I can think of is, quote, “What. The. Fuck?” Unquote. It sounds fake, anyway.

4. brett says:

Sadly Justin, that is one of the most well written post I have read in this section. Eloquent yet accessible, succinct yet broad in scope, very serious yet entertaining, the impact of the all caps message with the counterpoint of your lowercase name. If only others of your school of thought could create prose of this magnitude, the world would be a more interesting place.
    B

5. Kaelin Ring says:

Hahaha, Shwhat?!

Least understandable thing I’ve ever had the misfortune to read.

Is this even Hate mail?

6. neal says:

Fundamentalism and schitzophrenia are one hell broth of a mixture.

7. Squingleberg says:

Holy FSM, justin is off his rocker! Does this even qualify has hate mail? I think Prophet Bobby needs to create a Crazy Mail section for this one.

JUSTIN, CHECK YOURSELF INTO A HOSPITAL! THE KIND WITH PADDED WALLS. BEST OF LUCK TO YOU AND STAY AWAY FROM THE DEVIL, ELSE HE TAKE YOUR SOUL FOR AN EIGHTH TIME…

(So wait, did the devil take your soul and then return it to you than take it again? Thats pretty messed up. If some theif stole my TV and then gave it back, and then stole it again, only to repeat that a couple times I would just tell the guy to keep the damn TV, you know? I wonder if you can take out an insurance policy on your soul…)

8. Cheeetar says:

Either you’re insane, or joking. I sincerely hope you’re joking.

1 2 3 15