cornfield evidence

Published April 9th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson
cornfsm.jpg

In stead of the arty circle shaped masterpieces – He usually makes – He created this self-portrait.
–Ivo

23 Responses to “cornfield evidence”

1 2 3
  1. Jim says:

OK, I’m really curious about the source of the picture, for no reason whatsoever. I wonder if the apparent accident has anything to do with the tracks in the field? Or maybe that’s a coincidence?

2. Cape Buffalo says:

You know, global wheat prices are already through the roof. The guy who did this is an asshole. Thanks for $2 per pound pasta, prick!

3. Len Guini says:

It was a police chase. I read about it somewhere else. The cops must have been on the trail of a pirate.

4. Jeff says:

I believe one could sub-title this “Yay-Hoos on 4-wheelers”… I know from personal experience, being on the receiving end of people running down corn fields.

So, yeah, I’m sure the accident is related (my psychic powers at work).

Praise His Noodly Appendages!

5. muuse says:

I want to know if the road is the beginning, or the ending.

6. lordpunkmonk says:

that would be hilarious

7. Weaver says:

The apparent tracks in the field are just a test of one’s faith in the FSM – just as his Noodley Goodness created the Earth 6,000 years ago but has made every scientific test make it look like it’s 4.5 Billion years old, in this his self-portrait he has made it appear to the unfaithful that the portrait was caused by a vehicle driving through a field and leaving tracks behind.

Fortunate are we who have the faith to see beyond obvious, simple evidence and explainations, and know the true signs of the FSM.

8. ST says:

Story is http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/article.html?in_article_id=54522&in_page_id=2

They were made by a drug user who was attempting to escape from police in his father’s car. The man had been using cocaine.

Four police cars were damaged in a desperate attempt to prevent the crazed driver from reaching public roads, but they could not save the crop from irrepairable damage.

In the end, the man was captured when he crashed the car into a ditch.

1 2 3