Secret Pastafarian Video Exposed

Published March 5th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

cruise.jpgAs most of the internet knows, Tom Cruise recently made a video for the Church of Scientology, which many people found creepy. Some have gone so far as to call it borderline sociopathic.

If you haven’t seen the video, you may want to watch it. Here’s the link. It’s about 10 minutes long but you certainly don’t need to watch it all to get a sense of Mr. Cruise’s dedication to his church and its teachings.

Not to be outdone, Pastafarian Ed Adkins has created an amazing video for our church. Enjoy:

Here’s a link to Ed’s Blog.

35 Responses to “Secret Pastafarian Video Exposed”

1. Iron Mike says:

When I was a fundie Christian we used to talk about the “faithful 40.” These were those in a congregation who were the most faithful, ususally 40. Always there. Every Sunday morning. Every Sunday evening, Every Wednesday. And any other time our preacher wanted to brainwash us.

But of course I have found the real Truth and became a Pastafarian.

This video has inspired me to want to be one of the Pastafarian faithful 40. I’m going to try to be more faithful to the Noodly One. I’m with you Ed.

2. Rick020200 says:

Does it seem a bit odd that the back-ground music is Limp Bizkit? The riff that the loop through the whole video is from Take A Look Around, off the Hot Dog Flavored Water album.

3. Paul says:

Brilliant!

4. irate Pirate says:

Dude….The Beastie Boys reference towards the end of that rant made milk come out of my nose. Ironically, I wasnt drinking milk at the time. The video is most copasetic & tom is about as entertaining as a fuckin S.T.D.
    Make the world a better place,
    punch scientology in the face.

5. Doggalina says:

DIGG IT!

6. Baked Ziti w/ Mussells says:

I just watched this and then the Anonymous video, and you know what…Anonymous are obviously, to me atleast maybe not them, followers of the FSM. Anonymous’s attack plan on Scientology, and us, sounds very much Piratey and rapey and pillagey.
    So I say to you Anonymous, Feel his noodley Appenge and put on you hooks and peg legs and join the movment we have all had….because His noodles are high in fiber and keep us regular
    RAmen

7. Alexander says:

I find offense in this “pirate” video. If this individual was a true pastafarian, he would have read the gospel, and within those holy pages, would have discovered that true pirates don’t rape and pillage, they were a kind people, who gave candy to children, and we smeared by the hari Krishna’s because they were jealous of the pirates being our noodly lord’s chosen people.

come on guys, brush up on your history before you start publishing these lies.

8. Franki says:

Oh this is lovely. Many thanks Ed for the Diet Coke nose spray.