Secret Pastafarian Video Exposed

Published March 5th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

cruise.jpgAs most of the internet knows, Tom Cruise recently made a video for the Church of Scientology, which many people found creepy. Some have gone so far as to call it borderline sociopathic.

If you haven’t seen the video, you may want to watch it. Here’s the link. It’s about 10 minutes long but you certainly don’t need to watch it all to get a sense of Mr. Cruise’s dedication to his church and its teachings.

Not to be outdone, Pastafarian Ed Adkins has created an amazing video for our church. Enjoy:

Here’s a link to Ed’s Blog.

35 Responses to “Secret Pastafarian Video Exposed”

1. JS says:

That was probably one of the best things I’ve ever seen….wow.

2. Frazy Kred says:

Very, ummmm, interesting… Wish I could say it was enlightening, but it wasn’t… It was incoherent at best, but then again, I suppose Tom Cruise’s video wasn’t that much better…
    Keep being noodly, fellow pirates…
    RAmen,
    Fred

3. David says:

Are you kidding? I’m submitting this to CNN

4. Aesi says:

Gah, I was in a good mood this morning but hearing about Scientology (hadn’t actually heard about it until now, had to use Wikipedia to learn about it) has just made me worry about the planet’s future. Dear oh dear oh dear…

5. Pope Pixel I says:

Watched both of the videos, really great! It’s always good to lighten up a little bit and just have fun with a little harmless mocking. Seems like people can get pretty serious somtimes.
    RAmen

6. Jolly Bloger says:

Wow, this is really really good. Funny in its own right, and a great parody as well.

I posted a link as well, on my pirate and religion themed blog the Jolly Bloger.

7. Cottura 5 Minuti says:

That Tom Cruise video is very very vague.
    What is it?
    World leaders want help to do it.
    Tom Cruise is doing it like ffffifiuuuhhhhh… like he does everything.
    There are spectators watching it.
    Now is the time for it.
    Tom Cruise has to do something about it.
    They have a responsibility to create a new reality (for it I guess).
    Doing it takes compassion, love and toughness.
    It’s wild and wooly.
    SO WHAT THE HELL IS IT?????
    Please Tom, enlighten us since you say you know!

8. ed adkins says:

Just doing my part to spread the gospel.

One thing you should note, though. It looks as if anonymous has thrown down the gauntlet: