Pastafarians at Scientology Protest?

Published March 16th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

scientologyfsm.jpg

Pirate Pete spotted this … It looks like there’s an FSM symbol on the “$cientology i$ a $cam” sign. I don’t know any details about the protest. Anyone know? More pictures can be found here.

93 Responses to “Pastafarians at Scientology Protest?”

1 2 3 12
  1. Paisley the Pirate says:

Yesterday, there were Scientology protests all across the country. A group called Anonymous is determined to bring them down, and they’re using the internet to gather followers and to threaten the church. Look up Xenu.net, that’s where a lot of the details are.

2. Cheeetar says:

The wise and all-knowing FSM has led me to this link in my search for more information:

3. Finny Arrrrrr says:

They are out to get us too

4. Thorn says:

That’s plymouth, I’m sure of it!

5. Dread Pirate Ticonderoga says:

That’s definately an FSM symbol. Yay!

6. James D King of Pirates says:

For the good of all, this entire science fiction book by a pedophile to turn a quick buck turned into a religion and must be stopped, the FSM will surely see to this and clearly he is helping.
    RAmen

7. Thorn says:

It’s 41 Ebrington street, drake circus, plymouth, Uk.

The shop on the right is a take away, on the left is a former poorhouse. I can’t find a good picture to prove it. :( Only this

If I’d have known there was going to be a protest there, I’d probably have made an effort to join them. Interesting that they dress rather like I do.

8. Mad Charles says:

The Flying Spaghetti monster can beat Xenu´s ass anytime anywhere, but knowing him he probably prefer to invite him to drink a few beers around a volcano, I don’t know if Xenu drinks beer but ive heard he likes volcanoes.

1 2 3 12