Hacked

Published March 26th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

Our server has been the target of a ddos attack for the last couple of weeks. Many have noticed how infrequent the posts have been, and that the server has been down altogether several times – this is why.

We have a pretty good idea of which group is behind it, but I won’t mention their name here. You may be able to guess.

There have been some huge developments in FSM over the last couple of weeks – I’ll be putting up these posts soon.

Thank you for your patience.

87 Responses to “Hacked”

1 5 6 7 8 9 11
  1. Anon says:

This is not the work of respected Anons. It is not endorsed by Anonymous. On websites where Anonymous reside, FSM is held in high regard. Do not blame every DDOS attack on the internet as coming from the same source; that’s absurd conjecture. For a non unified, non hierarchical group such as Anonymous, open communication is the key to organizing anything, and were there lulz to be had by harassing this website and it’s adherents, Anon would be here. However, most of Us know that there are far, far more lulz to be had through our support of you and your efforts.

We are Anonymous.
    We are Legion.
    We like our pasta with extra sauce.
    Expect us . . . to work with you, not against you.

2. Anonymous says:

Hi there. I am a member of Anonymous. Please believe me when i say that we have not attacked you(To the full extent of my knowledge this is true). We have no reason to, nor would we want to (FSM makes us lulz too much!).

I do believe that if we are being framed for this then you should look to the “Church” of Scientology for answers. They run a Fair Game policy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_Game_(Scientology). Every member of Anonymous has been branded a Suppressive Persons, please read the Wiki page on Fair Game to see what that means.

They are trying to make us seem like the bad guys. We are not. We are your doctors, engineers and teachers etc. Everything needs a balance, we see the “Church” of Scientology as it is now as something very evil which needs be changed. We are the balance, I am in no way saying we’re heros or knights in white armour.

So please, believe me when i say. We have not attacked you, we do not hate you and we are not your enemies – we do not wish to be either.

That is all i can say really. We’ll be taking to the streets again on April 12th – http://forums.enturbulation.org/

3. Tack says:

Hacked or DDOSed? They are not the same.

4. Madd Dogg Charlie says:

Ninjas?

5. Meisha says:

*Sigh*

They are jealous of Our Noodly Lord and His Awesome Tomato-ey Goodness.

6. Song says:

@ Paisely the Pirate
    “OK, my guesses? Anonymous, Scientology, or that L group that some nutter keeps threatening us about.
    :D”

I have a hard time imaging that Society of L thing having enough firepower to mess with the site. Post rude comments, maybe. It does sound in the style of Anonymous, though.

7. Donna says:

Actually, what surprises me the most is why they waited so long to try something like that. Ah well.

8. anonymous says:

Techno-babble need not apply here. Sufficive to say, some idiot or another has decided to focus their efforts on the FSM. They didn’t go after gas companies, foreign countries, the government, sites that proclaim anarchy, file sharing sites, well established churches, or chinese production plants. They went after a social spot on the web with a propensity to attract people who are tired of those who wage rage wars on the basis of “I don’t like it” on implied religeous grounds, and those who’s life goal is to act without any thought at all, yet know with certainty that they can do no wrong.

I hope you can find them. I know that I once tracked down the real name of someone giving me trouble on the internet. All I had to do was wait until they got me into a good ranting mood before I posted the info I found publicly.

1 5 6 7 8 9 11