Hacked

Published March 26th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

Our server has been the target of a ddos attack for the last couple of weeks. Many have noticed how infrequent the posts have been, and that the server has been down altogether several times – this is why.

We have a pretty good idea of which group is behind it, but I won’t mention their name here. You may be able to guess.

There have been some huge developments in FSM over the last couple of weeks – I’ll be putting up these posts soon.

Thank you for your patience.

88 Responses to “Hacked”

1 4 5 6 7 8 11
  1. BlackBard says:

It is always good to hear from our beloved Prophet Bobby Henderson. I am disappointed that so many posters have jumped to various conclusions about the perpetrators of the DDoS. The Prophet never mentioned any names and no evidence has been presented. And, of course, we all know how important EVIDENCE is, right?
    Eagerly awaiting further revelations from the Prophet, may he always be bathed in the warmth of His sauce.
    RAmen

2. just a mariner says:

4chan

3. mv says:

@mac hawk
    Don’t be a comedian. You’re not very funny even if you were “jk”.

4. kerovon says:

I don’t think that it is anonymous that is doing the DDOSing. I haven’t seen any negative mentions of the FSM on any of their sites, and they enjoyed the scientology spoof. Normally, they broadcast on several different sites when they DDOS someone to try and recruit them to help. They haven’t done that for pastafarians.

5. tim snead says:

For the love of all that’s noodly, go look at this:

It is killer hilarious.

6. Anon says:

We’ve had FSM signs at the protests. Fair Game?

7. Anonymous says:

“If this “Anonymous” group were only attacking Scientology I would probably join them. But unfortunately they have also decided to target FSM. What a bummer! So far as I know, no one in this group has ever been brainwashed or scammed out of their life’s savings, and no Pastafarian has ever ended up like Lisa McPherson. So how did we get compared to them?”

Urm,

Hate to break it to you, but a fair amount of us are quite fond of the FSM.

I personally am wearing an FSM shirt and leafing through the Gospel right now.

Many of us included FSM related images on our banners and such for the last two real life protest. There is a youtube video of Anonymous retelling his road to finding enlightenment through Pastafarianism.

The way I see it, there are two explainations;

Scientology did it; the Gospel did not paint them in the best light, and with all these ‘connections’ caused by us in protests, Scientology may have attacked.

If that is the case, I personally apologise on account of the Collective for causing such an attack on you which was no doubt meant to target Anonymous.

The other is it was Anonymous, but not the Anonymous you think. Anonymous started out on the Chans, as did we, the Protesting Anonymous.

However, not all Anonymous believe that peaceful protests in order to raise awareness of Scientology’s wrong doings are the right thing to do.

Some are still stuck in the mindset that Habbo Raids and Hacking Myspaces are constructive uses of time.

If this is the case, I once again apologise on their behalf, if only to remind you that the men, women and children donning the masks and trying to make a difference are not like these people, and I would hope that these ddos attacks would not push you away.

Or, of course, it was another party. The internet is vast.

Anyway; I anticipate your update, Bobby.
    Signed,
    Anonymous.

8. Noodles in soy sauce says:

Hmm, Tom Cruise is spending too much time on his computer lately, I think we should deliver some good Chinese noodles to his house to convince him that we are not a threat to anybody but ourselves (evil laughter in the background).

1 4 5 6 7 8 11