Hacked

Published March 26th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

Our server has been the target of a ddos attack for the last couple of weeks. Many have noticed how infrequent the posts have been, and that the server has been down altogether several times – this is why.

We have a pretty good idea of which group is behind it, but I won’t mention their name here. You may be able to guess.

There have been some huge developments in FSM over the last couple of weeks – I’ll be putting up these posts soon.

Thank you for your patience.

88 Responses to “Hacked”

1 3 4 5 6 7 11
  1. flyingspaghettiapostle says:

Arrggh we’re being hijacked me mateys! man the cannon’s ye scallywags!

2. James D King of Pirates says:

Hare Krishnas! how dare they! first they massacre the pirates, then they try to shut down the site! the bastards!
    or possibly chirstians
    maybe scientologits cause we have that tom cruise video here, whatever

3. TheBadcrab says:

BUT DEAR GOD! I am a part of the Anonymous organisation!
    What am I to do now?! I wholeheartedly agree with their Habbo and CoS raids, but this has now gone too far!

And how did they get our secret video anyway? http://blog.seanbonner.com/2008/02/05/anonymous-vs-pastafarianism-leaked-fsm-video/

4. mac hawk says:

………………………………………………….shame on who has done this a may the flying speghetti monster forgive you because i wont!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Curios boy says:

Just wondered how one cuestian. How do you explain things like a mirekal (if you guys use that word) like when somebody is trapped under a car or just something heavy. That they can lift it with their one hands. And that would be imposibble in some scientific way. i think you everybody has seen it on tv. like myself, i saw once a guy lift a helikopter(smal one) with his hands. and he could save his friend. if this wasnt god, how could this be posible. was it the fsm noddles that came down ad lifted it. just curios. please responde

6. Curios boy says:

sorry for the bad spelling

7. Long John Tennessean says:

Until you’re “unhacked,” here is a link to an FSM political movement in Tennessee.

8. Buck Hanson, star destroyer says:

I dunno why anon would hack this site… Their target is scientology

1 3 4 5 6 7 11