Hacked

Published March 26th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

Our server has been the target of a ddos attack for the last couple of weeks. Many have noticed how infrequent the posts have been, and that the server has been down altogether several times – this is why.

We have a pretty good idea of which group is behind it, but I won’t mention their name here. You may be able to guess.

There have been some huge developments in FSM over the last couple of weeks – I’ll be putting up these posts soon.

Thank you for your patience.

88 Responses to “Hacked”

1. Paul The Burptist says:

Thanks for the update. I was beginning to wonder what was going on.

2. William Cowan says:

I had been wondering why there had been so few posts, especially with the Florida “academic freedom” law being moved out of committee to be voted on by the full senate. I had hoped you would provide us with email addys so we could tell lawmakers to make sure that Pastafarian views are included in the protections.

Anyway, I have no clue who you could be referring to as the culprits behind the DDOS attacks. Could you give us some more hints?

Will

3. Luke says:

Why would someone hack the blessed church Flying Spaghetti Monster!? Is there no peace left in this world that no single person can practice their own relgion!? RAmen.

4. mac hawk says:

those dirty JEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahah jk

5. MusacPirate says:

damn scientologists

6. PastaPapa says:

Ah, how silly the infidels are – There is no hate for we the chosen; We only offer love… with beer and strippers. What’s so bad about that?

There ARE some who would rather silence all voices other than their own. They are morons.

7. bagger says:

What is happening?
    I am on a all time pasta low.
    I need my daily shot.
    Specially i miss the hate-mali`s.
    I luve them.

8. Ezickl says:

That sucks, I thought they would be too busy with Scientology or some other thing to mess with us. *sigh*