Hacked

Published March 26th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

Our server has been the target of a ddos attack for the last couple of weeks. Many have noticed how infrequent the posts have been, and that the server has been down altogether several times – this is why.

We have a pretty good idea of which group is behind it, but I won’t mention their name here. You may be able to guess.

There have been some huge developments in FSM over the last couple of weeks – I’ll be putting up these posts soon.

Thank you for your patience.

88 Responses to “Hacked”

1. NuttyWithPower says:

oh shit that aint good stupid hackers

2. Bombail says:

IT couldn’t of been anon, could it? we are both against scientology!

3. Law Enforcement Officer says:

throw the book at ‘em! a couple years in the joint and they might learn a thing or 2. Call the cops!

4. Barnacle Bill says:

I retract my statement.
    I no longer believe it was Anonymous who boarded our ship.
    I believe it was Scientology doing it and blaming it on them, and that the same thing goes for the attacks on MySpace.
    I got paranoid when I saw the YouTube video where Anonymous “attacks” Pastafarians, thinking it was the same message to the Scientologists. That was when I wrote my previous comment.
    But then I watched the YouTube video again, and realized it was a spoof.
    I also saw the videos of the news reports of the attacks on MySpace, and other non offensive websites, with the claims that Anonymous is a threat to us.
    Then I thought, “What’s wrong with this picture?”
    Doesn’t this sound like something Scientology would do?
    I apologize to Anonymous.
    Please forgive this humble pirate.

5. Song says:

@ all the Anonymous posters:

Anonymous is the first group you think of when you hear about targeted hacking, but it is true that there’s no percievable motive. Scientology is indeed a possibility too- their MO seems to be more sueing into silence than hacking, but as Caveat Lector said, this could be another way to silence us. They may have a hacker or two along with all the lawyers.
    Of course, there’s always a third option- unaffiliated hackers that are offended by our site for other reasons. There are enough of those without senses of humour out there.

6. Zorbathedwarfsmasher says:

It’s all very simple, let me break it down for you:
    The Rand corporation, in conjunction with the saucer people, under the supervision of the reverse vampires are working to destroy the meal of dinner…
    Think about it…

7. Elise the Pirate says:

I know a few Anon personally and they consider us their ally in the fight against $cientology. so it is ither x-tians or $cientologists.

8. Anonymous says:

People don’t really have an understanding of what Anonymous is. They are not some valiant defender-of-rights hackers. If “Anonymous” is attacking this site it will be purely for fun (for the lulz). That is their only motive. The Anti-Scientology protestors are a VERY small minority of people who considered themselves Anonymous before the Scientology Raids.