Hacked

Published March 26th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

Our server has been the target of a ddos attack for the last couple of weeks. Many have noticed how infrequent the posts have been, and that the server has been down altogether several times – this is why.

We have a pretty good idea of which group is behind it, but I won’t mention their name here. You may be able to guess.

There have been some huge developments in FSM over the last couple of weeks – I’ll be putting up these posts soon.

Thank you for your patience.

88 Responses to “Hacked”

1 9 10 11
  1. Raven says:

“It’s all very simple, let me break it down for you:
    The Rand corporation, in conjunction with the saucer people, under the supervision of the reverse vampires are working to destroy the meal of dinner…
    Think about it…”

LAUGHS! I remember this! Ah! Love it.

Does Scientology really hate FSM that much? I thought i was mostly the illiterate Christians…

2. parker says:

Does anybody know how I can become part of the Anon? It is very confusing, I go on the website and it is pretty much blank.

3. Che Roriniho says:

I can asure you that Anonymous wasn’t behind this attack. The majority of us support your actions, so ny DDoS would have been performed by either a seperate group, or some pillocks within our group.

Oh, and parker, Anon doesn’t recruit. By wanting in, you are in, at least as a new-fag.

4. Peerke says:

It may seem a DDOS attack, but I’m sure it’s just Him guiding new followers to this site en masse. An earthly thing such as a website will never withstand His force.

5. Jennifer Manson says:

I will appreciate if you provide more details on this. Thanks.

6. Nannette Sista says:

Haha this guy says he discovered some Runescape hacks… think he’s for real? Would that even be possible since Runescape is a server side game?

7. top eleven hack download free says:

I was recommended this website by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my difficulty.
    You’re incredible! Thanks!

8. Broomhead says:

Great paintings! Right here is the variety of facts that ought to be distributed over the internet. Disgrace around the seek out motors because of not placing the following post top! Seriously more than plus seek advice from our site. Thanks =) Great paintings! Right here is the variety of facts that ought to be distributed over the internet. Disgrace around the seek out motors because of not placing the following post top! Seriously more than plus seek advice from our site. Thanks =)

1 9 10 11