you really wanna get a pirate ship

Published February 23rd, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

you really wanna get a pirate ship church thing?
Was there not anything of 8 things telling the FSM don’t wants tempels or churches?

I can undersatand if you want 1 million dollars or more for you, but then put this as the reason of merchandise and I’ll buy something.

If the money is for a stupid Ship-Church, I won’t buy anything, even if I like the car emblems and mugs a lot.

If you don’t want he Money for you,
GIVE IT TO A CABLE COMPANY, IN ORDER THEY WON’T CHARGE THE AMOUNT TO OUR BILLS, OR GIVE IT TO AN AIDS FOUNDATION OR WHATEVER.

IF YOU WANT A PERSONAL PIRATE BOAT FOR SAILING AROUND FOR FUN FINE FOR ME TOO, BUT NOBODY NEEDS A FUCKIN’ PIRATE BOAT CHURCH, IT WILL NOT HELP YOURSELF, NOT ANYONE ELSE!!!
-max

[sorry - no deal, max. the pirate ship church is going to happen. - bobby]

123 Responses to “you really wanna get a pirate ship”

1. alaa el din esmat el banna says:

i had a secret for all people see that msg i made 3 million dollars from the net in 1 month i fuck them if you wanna know how ask me i dont wanna any money from any1 i just wanna people to be rich from these fucken smart company that are trying to fuck our pocket and take our money i am from egypt call me at 0108660856 my name is alaa so u get the international code number i dont know it.hear me underestand me trust u gonna make minimum 30 thousands dollars a month

2. Cleetus Van Damme says:

To Bobby – Max kinda has a good idea sprinkled in here. Make sure that you get a pirate ship WITH cable. That way when the weathers bad you can go below deck and watch TV. Make sure the cable is long enough to sail around the world though. It would suck to get a line that is too short and get stuck in the middle of your bathtub or something. RAmen!

3. Earthbreaker says:

FSM doesn’t want a Pirate Church, but we do! It’s for us!

4. AVISPA says:

You do know that a sentence is supposed to present a complete thought, right?

5. Sean says:

Well FSM only said he’d “Rather us not” yet God told the Jews, Christians, and Muslims that “Thou Shalt Not” kill, steal, so on… look how that worked out. If all we’re doing is buying a boat, 1 violation outa 8 is much better that 10 out 10.

6. Diosaucean Synod says:

If we get the ship, FSM will smile down us, and gurgle with pleasant surprise!

FSM will protect it with a loving shield of pasta, and we wont have to worry about terrorists!

Just don’t forget to come to Wales!

Praise the Flying Spaghetti Monster,
    For we all know he’s right,
    Praise his noodles that are so long,
    Which protects us from trite !

RAmen

7. Eric says:

You used “yourself” incorrectly.

8. Brian says:

There better be a picture of his noodley-ness on at least three of the sails. And a stripper factory. That would be a damn good pirate ship-church.