you really wanna get a pirate ship

Published February 23rd, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

you really wanna get a pirate ship church thing?
Was there not anything of 8 things telling the FSM don’t wants tempels or churches?

I can undersatand if you want 1 million dollars or more for you, but then put this as the reason of merchandise and I’ll buy something.

If the money is for a stupid Ship-Church, I won’t buy anything, even if I like the car emblems and mugs a lot.

If you don’t want he Money for you,
GIVE IT TO A CABLE COMPANY, IN ORDER THEY WON’T CHARGE THE AMOUNT TO OUR BILLS, OR GIVE IT TO AN AIDS FOUNDATION OR WHATEVER.

IF YOU WANT A PERSONAL PIRATE BOAT FOR SAILING AROUND FOR FUN FINE FOR ME TOO, BUT NOBODY NEEDS A FUCKIN’ PIRATE BOAT CHURCH, IT WILL NOT HELP YOURSELF, NOT ANYONE ELSE!!!
-max

[sorry - no deal, max. the pirate ship church is going to happen. - bobby]

123 Responses to “you really wanna get a pirate ship”

1. sewerratsass says:

i think that it would be fricken awesome if there was more pirates, i commend the church of fsm for wanting to build one even with out global warming we don’t have enough real pirates.

2. pirate I I of I says:

Can you get a fleet of Ships cos there seems to be an awful lot of Pirates, the number appears to be getting larger and I dont want to miss the boat!! I know also that it will help global warming but just in case its not enough, We can help Noah with his Barge and save more than just a couple of everything from the impending Global floods…

Raaaamen!!

3. mac hawk says:

…….what if there is a terrorist attack on the ship or if some jelous or mad religion destroys it……like the people that are hacking the site….shame on them…. I was just wondering how secure do you think the boat would be? would it have security mesures as the airports do,more, or less?just wondering…

4. Bill says:

Look the viral contagions in this society that take my bacon from my very back, “the back worm”, condom stealing whores in this society must be exterminated. It’s too keep the population in check. I’m giving a fuck about the meat balls and the spaghetti, not following facism, but lets get the fuck of the meatball planet and build ourselves a new colony on Mars. I’ll seed you all baby. Who’s moi little girls comin, if you write anything, say anything below, I’ll be back to find you, and we can take the NASA rockets up there. We have more Mexicans and ethnic minorities than they have bullets, so well send them to the front.

See you in a couple of days, while I build myself a new penthouse on this goddamn ugly fucking overcrowded shit hole.

REGISTER FOR MARS THE COUNTRY NEEDS YA BABY!

5. Bill says:

The Arab crisis when 5 x 10 pwr 5 died could have been prevented by the Arab Union, or see right.

6. Bill says:

My male nephew-children offspring would then mate with my neice-children offspring. I would then be confused as to the their lineage. They would be handsomelike me , and so would my wives. I require 10, as I would need to buy rings for them, and I only have 10 fingers. I think the Mormons said I could. Jealousy on their part would not be a problem though.

7. Bill says:

The only problem with the plan is getting child support for them, but they say that in the land of milk and honey (pays de super-marche), you are free to choose your own religion.

8. Jordy says:

We better get this fuckin pirate ship.