you really wanna get a pirate ship

Published February 23rd, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

you really wanna get a pirate ship church thing?
Was there not anything of 8 things telling the FSM don’t wants tempels or churches?

I can undersatand if you want 1 million dollars or more for you, but then put this as the reason of merchandise and I’ll buy something.

If the money is for a stupid Ship-Church, I won’t buy anything, even if I like the car emblems and mugs a lot.

If you don’t want he Money for you,
GIVE IT TO A CABLE COMPANY, IN ORDER THEY WON’T CHARGE THE AMOUNT TO OUR BILLS, OR GIVE IT TO AN AIDS FOUNDATION OR WHATEVER.

IF YOU WANT A PERSONAL PIRATE BOAT FOR SAILING AROUND FOR FUN FINE FOR ME TOO, BUT NOBODY NEEDS A FUCKIN’ PIRATE BOAT CHURCH, IT WILL NOT HELP YOURSELF, NOT ANYONE ELSE!!!
-max

[sorry - no deal, max. the pirate ship church is going to happen. - bobby]

123 Responses to “you really wanna get a pirate ship”

1. Zach says:

i would rather sail on a pirate ship then sit in a temple or a church all day. i mean just because your boring,dimwitted, order loving, thick ass head wants to sit in a church and listen to some old guy stand up and say your going to hell if you don’t believe in god and repent your sins, doesn’t mean that we fun loving,amazingly smart ( and good looking ) people want to have fun on a pirate ship then die and go to a place where there’s beer volcanoes and a stripper factory

2. john says:

How can pirates pillage without a fucking Pirate ship? It is necessary to get a ship.

3. Graybeard says:

Somehow, the town where I live ended up with replicas of Columbus’ ships. Two of these are now dry-docked at our local science museum, while the third, the Nina, is sitting on our bayfront basically rotting while the city decides what to do with the darned thing. Most of our locals consider this fine sailing vessel to be a huge waste of money and resent being saddled with the upkeep. I, on the other hand, think that while this ship has proved to be an extremely piss-poor tourist attraction, it would be an absolutely kick-ass Pirate Ship Church. I apologize for not having pictures at this time, but I can get some and would be more than glad to do so, if anyone is interested. All that being said, I’m not sure that the Nina is actually for sale at the moment, but it is such a waste to see it going to ruin and this would be a good way for the city to save face if we could negotiate a deal. Hell, it’s worth a shot!
    That should give one an idea of what the ship looks like until I can get some decent photos.

Thank you all for your time.
    Graybeard

p.s. ARRRRRRRR! peace, love, and PIRATES!

4. T. Quin says:

You guys are all completey insane. Have fun.

5. Robert says:

john we all know where the pirate ship is coming from YOUR FUCKING ASS COME LETS GO SAIL ON THE ON THE OPEN BLUE ON A SHIT OUR FIRST PIRATE CAPITAN WILL HAVE ONE BROWN EYE.

6. James says:

Dude, we have to get that ship, give it some hard-work and I’m sure it will sail the globe! This is awesome.

7. Rabid Teenage Girl says:

oh my noodly lord… now we HAVE to get one, first we were just joking about it but now we have to
    JUST to wind you up

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Rabid Teenage Girl signing out

8. Jason says:

I commend the effort to get a pirate ship… as the evidence clearly shows, the only way to stop global warming is an immediate and drastic increase in the number of pirates world wide. It is good to know the FSM founders are doing their part to protect us from a global climate disaster.