you really wanna get a pirate ship

Published February 23rd, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

you really wanna get a pirate ship church thing?
Was there not anything of 8 things telling the FSM don’t wants tempels or churches?

I can undersatand if you want 1 million dollars or more for you, but then put this as the reason of merchandise and I’ll buy something.

If the money is for a stupid Ship-Church, I won’t buy anything, even if I like the car emblems and mugs a lot.

If you don’t want he Money for you,
GIVE IT TO A CABLE COMPANY, IN ORDER THEY WON’T CHARGE THE AMOUNT TO OUR BILLS, OR GIVE IT TO AN AIDS FOUNDATION OR WHATEVER.

IF YOU WANT A PERSONAL PIRATE BOAT FOR SAILING AROUND FOR FUN FINE FOR ME TOO, BUT NOBODY NEEDS A FUCKIN’ PIRATE BOAT CHURCH, IT WILL NOT HELP YOURSELF, NOT ANYONE ELSE!!!
-max

[sorry - no deal, max. the pirate ship church is going to happen. - bobby]

123 Responses to “you really wanna get a pirate ship”

1 2 3 16
  1. Benji says:

I must agree that it is an important issue, perhaps the most important one, since the fact of the existence of the FSM is SO obvious.
    So I would want Mr. Henderson specifying a bit more what is the purpose of buying such a boat. Because he certainly will not contradict the eight I’d really rather you didn’t for that, he wro… I mean the FSM wrote it.
    But as Mr.Henderson once said, he contradicts himself all the time. So we should just swallow it and shut up, as they do in other religions. Shouldn’t we?
    Benji

2. Pope Pixel I says:

I’ve never seen someone be so passionately against the pirate ship while at the same time being for the church…
    Weird!
    RAmen

3. Nick says:

Personally, I’m pretty psyched about the pirate ship. I’ve always wanted to sail the seas to commune with His Noodly Goodness. Plus, think about the cool eye-patches! The hats! The parrots! The hooks! The peg-legs! The swashbuckling! Arr, it be amazing, me amigo.

And what the fuck do cable companies have to do with anything?

4. Neritoc says:

bobby it does say in the scriptures not to build temples and such… explain to me how you’re justifying this, if you already have somewhere and I haven’t seen it yet sorry.

• Danny says:

I might be quite a bit late, but the FSM said not to build “multimillion-dollar synagogues / churches / temples / mosques / shrines to [His] Noodly Goodness when the money could be better spent ending poverty, curing diseases, living in peace, loving with passion and lowering the cost of cable.” plus He also said that we were to live as pirates sailing the seven seas in great wooden vessels. It might be a bit of a contradiction, but so long as we don’t spend more then a million dollars, we’re golden.

5. Logan the grog keeper says:

hello?…

6. Capitain Spahgz says:

Awesome idea prophet i totally support the ship-church
    will it actually be on the ocean or anywhere near water?

7. blackbird says:

Translation:

Don’t spend money on things that make you and other people happy. I’m miserable, you should be too.

8. lordpunkmonk says:

does this realy deserve all caps? I mean come on you could have so many problems with this but no this is the one that pisses you off you are screaming at us for a contradiction in texts? this is hypocricy at its finest folks and it seems to me that these people should get a grip on their temper

1 2 3 16