you dumb bitch

Published February 20th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

YOU DUMB BITCH!!! this is no such thing as a fucking flying spaghetti monster and hes not god ! If he were real i would chop that bitch up and feed him to the poor starving people in africa! you people are sick and demented, and your all going to fucking hell! FUCKING SPEGHETTI I MEAN COME ON IF YOU WANTED TO COME UP WITH A RELIGION THE GOD HAS TO BE SOMETHING MORE REALISTIC! IM SORRY BUT MY SPEGHETTI DOES NOT TALK TO ME IT IS NOT JESUS! Lol you all are way to funny XD You guys must be on some good drugs, pass that shit around. Sooo like are you guys in a cult or something?? What are the disciples of this spaghetti guy? A piece of garlic toast and a meat ball? LOL!!!! You guys are soo sick i wouldnt even spit in your direction and when you all die im gonna piss on ALL of your graves!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You are all a joke!! I will tie down everyone of you sick bastards and force feed you guys spaghetti!!! and i will scream out “weres you fuckiNG spaghetti bitch now? Is he gonna save you? NOO! Cause hes NOT REAL!” Do you guys like revolve around food or something? Like cause you have fine art taco photography?!? Who the dumb bitch who thought of this religion??? Cause i bet you money they were on shrums at the time or maybe some fucking acid! Cause this is some trippy shit! AND yes i do believe in hell! But im not gonna go to hell for believing in a false idol like you stupid spaghetti! JESUS CHRIST I STILL CANT EVEN GET OVER THE FACT THAT YOU BELIEVE IN THIS BULLSHIT!!! DO THEY LIKE FORCE FEED YOU THIS SHIT? LIKE SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR THROAT?
WTF???That does not look like a spaghetti monsterrrr you dumb cunt! SUCK MY BIG BLACK PRESIDENTIAL COCK BITCH!
- jade-jewel

482 Responses to “you dumb bitch”

1. spaghetti lover says:

You say your spaghetti does not talk to you because it is not Jesus. So does Jesus talk to you?

2. Sqid says:

““weres you fuckiNG spaghetti bitch now? Is he gonna save you?”

And PLEASE CONTROL YOU’RE VERBAL TICS!
    If I see fuck one more time I’m gonna do something.
    NO, I’m writing this with my eyes closed.

3. MAN says:

I have a mental image of you as a fat guy.

4. Avery says:

do you have sifilis? because i see no other way how someone could be this… this… stupid

5. The Strainer says:

I’d bet a pot of spaghetti this one is fake. And yes, the spaghetti sauce has plenty of “shrums”.

RAmen

6. JamesE says:

wow…so your bread and whine talks to you? And if we had tied you down and shoved bread down your throat, you wouldnt be saved by your ‘Jesus’ or his noodly goodness.

7. Garrick McElroy says:

Speaking of the starving children in Africa, why does your God let them suffer? I would like to know as his cruelty ASTOUNDS me. Thanks!

Here’s to hoping His Noodly Appendage touches you,
    -GM
    RAmen

If you have any questions about, or just want to discuss the existence of the FSM, you can reach me at kanastag@comcast.net

8. Garrick McElroy says:

I read through the whole thing. The end is just complete irony in it’s most basic form. *Pats on head* It’s okay if you don’t understand! I don’t understand how you slipped through the Natural Selection cracks!

Here’s to hoping His Noodly Appendage touches you,