you dumb bitch

Published February 20th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

YOU DUMB BITCH!!! this is no such thing as a fucking flying spaghetti monster and hes not god ! If he were real i would chop that bitch up and feed him to the poor starving people in africa! you people are sick and demented, and your all going to fucking hell! FUCKING SPEGHETTI I MEAN COME ON IF YOU WANTED TO COME UP WITH A RELIGION THE GOD HAS TO BE SOMETHING MORE REALISTIC! IM SORRY BUT MY SPEGHETTI DOES NOT TALK TO ME IT IS NOT JESUS! Lol you all are way to funny XD You guys must be on some good drugs, pass that shit around. Sooo like are you guys in a cult or something?? What are the disciples of this spaghetti guy? A piece of garlic toast and a meat ball? LOL!!!! You guys are soo sick i wouldnt even spit in your direction and when you all die im gonna piss on ALL of your graves!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You are all a joke!! I will tie down everyone of you sick bastards and force feed you guys spaghetti!!! and i will scream out “weres you fuckiNG spaghetti bitch now? Is he gonna save you? NOO! Cause hes NOT REAL!” Do you guys like revolve around food or something? Like cause you have fine art taco photography?!? Who the dumb bitch who thought of this religion??? Cause i bet you money they were on shrums at the time or maybe some fucking acid! Cause this is some trippy shit! AND yes i do believe in hell! But im not gonna go to hell for believing in a false idol like you stupid spaghetti! JESUS CHRIST I STILL CANT EVEN GET OVER THE FACT THAT YOU BELIEVE IN THIS BULLSHIT!!! DO THEY LIKE FORCE FEED YOU THIS SHIT? LIKE SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR THROAT?
WTF???That does not look like a spaghetti monsterrrr you dumb cunt! SUCK MY BIG BLACK PRESIDENTIAL COCK BITCH!
- jade-jewel

482 Responses to “you dumb bitch”

1. Lish says:

I suppose we can tie you down too, and force feed you communion hosts and old wine till you puke, and then we can all scream at you, “WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW, BITCH?” because he obviously will not come down in a streaming bolt of lightening to save you.

Epic failure, “jade-jewel”, you ebonic-speaking moron.

2. the random frog says:

sounds like your describing christianity (or islam/ Judeism ect).

‘JESUS CHRIST I STILL CANT EVEN GET OVER THE FACT THAT YOU BELIEVE IN THIS BULLSHIT!!! DO THEY LIKE FORCE FEED YOU THIS SHIT? LIKE SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR THROAT?’

my views exactly

3. rogthedodge says:

What a cretinous oaf! Does he take hard drugs or drink household chemicals to get so angry?

If this is an example of the christian way I give thanks for the day I found pastafarianism.

Ramen

4. sophie says:

Lol, I actually found this one amusing. How many ways can a single person condemn themselves to hell while claiming that anyone on this site is condemned to hell? Well, for starters, you call us all a “dumb bitch.” Then you proceed to take the lord’s name in vain. Not very christian of you! But my FAVORITE part is when you basically inform everyone that you like/do drugs. Which is not very surprising as you seem to be so brainwashed by your religion! I will prove this to you with your own words if don’t believe me.

1. “You guys must be on some good drugs, pass that shit around.” Now, I know Jesus was a hippie and all, but do you really think your god condones such reckless behavior??

2. “IM SORRY BUT MY SPEGHETTI DOES NOT TALK TO ME IT IS NOT JESUS!” So… Jesus talks to you, does he? What exactly does he say? Also, nowhere on this site does it say that we talk to FSM. You must be on some good drugs to think that Jesus actually converses with you.

5. Blessed One says:

My spaghetti does speak to me. I am a Blessed One.

6. Ntcommie says:

This guy kept off the crack just long enough to ask for more….

7. Levin8r says:

Well…

Let us start from the beggining of this flawed argument…

1. You ensure us that you are Christian and yet use your god’s name in vain
    2. Obviously “Sean” has a point about the whole grave pissing thing
    3. How can you be so blind as to not embrace His Noodly Goodness, when He loves you as he does all of his lil’ ravioli?
    4. CALM DOWN! By this point it is obvious that you have no brains, but if you are going to write hate mail, at least get off of your crack pipe first.
    5. …and you tried to tie starving children in Africa into this why? You obviously have no more compassion for fellow man than a particularly incompassionate pine cone.
    6. It’s rather pitiful that you would waste the last ten minutes of your life writing this rather than calling a thearapist frankly.
    7. Pasta is my Jesus

-Ramen

8. Stormy McDanger says:

I love how this first starts off as just a rude comment against His Noodliness’ design, and then quickly deteriorated as the writer slowly but surely descended into madness. Glorious.