you dumb bitch

Published February 20th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

YOU DUMB BITCH!!! this is no such thing as a fucking flying spaghetti monster and hes not god ! If he were real i would chop that bitch up and feed him to the poor starving people in africa! you people are sick and demented, and your all going to fucking hell! FUCKING SPEGHETTI I MEAN COME ON IF YOU WANTED TO COME UP WITH A RELIGION THE GOD HAS TO BE SOMETHING MORE REALISTIC! IM SORRY BUT MY SPEGHETTI DOES NOT TALK TO ME IT IS NOT JESUS! Lol you all are way to funny XD You guys must be on some good drugs, pass that shit around. Sooo like are you guys in a cult or something?? What are the disciples of this spaghetti guy? A piece of garlic toast and a meat ball? LOL!!!! You guys are soo sick i wouldnt even spit in your direction and when you all die im gonna piss on ALL of your graves!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You are all a joke!! I will tie down everyone of you sick bastards and force feed you guys spaghetti!!! and i will scream out “weres you fuckiNG spaghetti bitch now? Is he gonna save you? NOO! Cause hes NOT REAL!” Do you guys like revolve around food or something? Like cause you have fine art taco photography?!? Who the dumb bitch who thought of this religion??? Cause i bet you money they were on shrums at the time or maybe some fucking acid! Cause this is some trippy shit! AND yes i do believe in hell! But im not gonna go to hell for believing in a false idol like you stupid spaghetti! JESUS CHRIST I STILL CANT EVEN GET OVER THE FACT THAT YOU BELIEVE IN THIS BULLSHIT!!! DO THEY LIKE FORCE FEED YOU THIS SHIT? LIKE SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR THROAT?
WTF???That does not look like a spaghetti monsterrrr you dumb cunt! SUCK MY BIG BLACK PRESIDENTIAL COCK BITCH!
- jade-jewel

482 Responses to “you dumb bitch”

1 53 54 55 56 57 61
  1. killerian says:

You are very good at showing how your religion reacts to free thinkers.

2. killerian says:

Oh yeah, and whats wrong with taco art. I am a taco artist. I have paintings of tacos in my house. You must also realize that spaghetti is very tasty with the right toppings. RAmen

3. courtney says:

I find it hard to believe that you, Jade-Jewel, are a religious person. One who is so faithful to a god would not use such language as you did. Nor would they misspell the word “where” (weres* see above). Additionally I don’t understand how believing in a flying spaghetti monster is that much different from believing in an invisable man that sits amoung the stars in heaven and controls the fate of free thinking individuals like pieces on a chess board. In fact many religions have indicated that their god has appeared in many forms, one of them being a burning bush (christianity) so why not a plate of flying spaghetti? I can understand that you may not know how to appriciate the freedom of imagination but I can’t understand why you would think that anyone would listen to what you have to say when you use such profane language.

4. Debbie says:

What an ignorant fool “you dumb bitch” that will get you into heaven for sure,,,, if there was one!
    Obviously this is in jest and fun! I am an athiest but cannot admit it in the brainwashed circle of Christian
    freaks….This is a site where we like minded thinking humans can gather and not be judged. There will always be hate mail from brainwashed, fearful people of all faiths and cults! What a joke…talk about confirmation! Love Canada

5. Bucken says:

George Bush isn’t black…

6. Tina says:

“AND yes i do believe in hell! But im not gonna go to hell for believing in a false idol like you stupid spaghetti!”

No, but you may go to hell for your potty mouth…

“JESUS CHRIST I STILL CANT EVEN GET OVER THE FACT THAT YOU BELIEVE IN THIS BULLSHIT!!!”

And your blaspheming…

There really is no need to get quite so excited!

7. Holypastaballs says:

Tina what kind on self-religion centric view are YOU trying to shove down our throat?
    It’s a satire site you dolt, get it, like SNL, satire. “And your blaspheming…”, really and suppose that since you did think that this was another religion how very mono-paradigm of you not to realize your doing the same, I wish I could share in your narrow world view, but theres this nasty thing called critical thinking that always gets in the way. “There really is no need to get quite so excited!” Tina your the one typing whole sentences with the caps-lock key on… projection much?

8. parker says:

The point is to not be realistic, young padawan. (If he were real I would chop him up and feed him to Africans as well)

1 53 54 55 56 57 61