you dumb bitch

Published February 20th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

YOU DUMB BITCH!!! this is no such thing as a fucking flying spaghetti monster and hes not god ! If he were real i would chop that bitch up and feed him to the poor starving people in africa! you people are sick and demented, and your all going to fucking hell! FUCKING SPEGHETTI I MEAN COME ON IF YOU WANTED TO COME UP WITH A RELIGION THE GOD HAS TO BE SOMETHING MORE REALISTIC! IM SORRY BUT MY SPEGHETTI DOES NOT TALK TO ME IT IS NOT JESUS! Lol you all are way to funny XD You guys must be on some good drugs, pass that shit around. Sooo like are you guys in a cult or something?? What are the disciples of this spaghetti guy? A piece of garlic toast and a meat ball? LOL!!!! You guys are soo sick i wouldnt even spit in your direction and when you all die im gonna piss on ALL of your graves!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You are all a joke!! I will tie down everyone of you sick bastards and force feed you guys spaghetti!!! and i will scream out “weres you fuckiNG spaghetti bitch now? Is he gonna save you? NOO! Cause hes NOT REAL!” Do you guys like revolve around food or something? Like cause you have fine art taco photography?!? Who the dumb bitch who thought of this religion??? Cause i bet you money they were on shrums at the time or maybe some fucking acid! Cause this is some trippy shit! AND yes i do believe in hell! But im not gonna go to hell for believing in a false idol like you stupid spaghetti! JESUS CHRIST I STILL CANT EVEN GET OVER THE FACT THAT YOU BELIEVE IN THIS BULLSHIT!!! DO THEY LIKE FORCE FEED YOU THIS SHIT? LIKE SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR THROAT?
WTF???That does not look like a spaghetti monsterrrr you dumb cunt! SUCK MY BIG BLACK PRESIDENTIAL COCK BITCH!
- jade-jewel

482 Responses to “you dumb bitch”

1 3 4 5 6 7 61
  1. Vim Fuego says:

For a non believer you seem to have a lot of insecurities on the subject. You’re not Noah back for more are you? AAARRRRRR!

2. Dusty says:

Wow! I sure am glad your Jesus teaches you to be peaceful and loving.

3. Selena says:

“You’re a true vulgarian, aren’t you?” — John Cleese

4. ET, the Extra Terrestrial says:

Well, I certainly feel enlightened.
    I couldn’t dream up a more convincing piece of evidence that there are serious problems with xianity. This sick individual will probably never check the responses to his/her twisted raving, because he/she is too busy pulling the wings off flies and terrorizing helpless children.
    But just in case you do check back, could you please tell me where in the bible it tells you to scream and swear and insult your percieved enemies? I must have missed that part.

5. JBENDER23 says:

Fuck man, calm the fuck down! I’m afraid I’m out of pot, or I would give you some. Shit. Lemme break it down for you:

First off, you would be hard up to find a pastafarian that does not enjoy fine pasta goods. You wouldn’t have to force feed us spaghetti, because most of us would eat it as soon as we saw it anyway.

It’s Spaghetti! Not SPEGHETTI. Monster, not Monsterrr. You have no idea how much you offend us by misspelling our deity’s name. What if I said “FUCK JEIZUS, JEESUS IS TOTALLY GAY!”?

Your god is not Jesus Christ by the way. God is your god. This “Jesus” is your messiah, if you’re going to insult us, make sure you at least no enough about your own religion

Christianity is the least unique religion of all. Your god is modeled after Zeus, your Halos are actually egyptian sun circles, your messiah is depicted in the same way as Buddha.

Does it matter what form your creator takes, as long as you agree that there is a creator? So what if we choose to believe he takes the form of Spaghetti? Any god that I would want to worship wouldn’t care what form we chose to believe he takes, just as long as I worship him.

What the FUCK is a Shrum? Where can I buy this…shrum?

You need to read more about our beliefs…there ya go…resemble anything?….maybe…EVERY OTHER RELIGION ON EARTH?

HOW DARE YOU INSULT THE GREAT HENDEROB?

One last thing…you realize most of us don’t actually believe in the FSM don’t you? Actually, it’s more 50/50. (I’m pretty much split in the middle)

6. BlackFeathered Wench says:

lol angry Christians.

7. Thunderchild says:

The author of this rant is a perfect example of the validity of birth control.————–is are children lerning??????

8. Thunderchild says:

Birth control ????????? YES!!!!!!— is are childrin lernin?????????

1 3 4 5 6 7 61