you dumb bitch

Published February 20th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

YOU DUMB BITCH!!! this is no such thing as a fucking flying spaghetti monster and hes not god ! If he were real i would chop that bitch up and feed him to the poor starving people in africa! you people are sick and demented, and your all going to fucking hell! FUCKING SPEGHETTI I MEAN COME ON IF YOU WANTED TO COME UP WITH A RELIGION THE GOD HAS TO BE SOMETHING MORE REALISTIC! IM SORRY BUT MY SPEGHETTI DOES NOT TALK TO ME IT IS NOT JESUS! Lol you all are way to funny XD You guys must be on some good drugs, pass that shit around. Sooo like are you guys in a cult or something?? What are the disciples of this spaghetti guy? A piece of garlic toast and a meat ball? LOL!!!! You guys are soo sick i wouldnt even spit in your direction and when you all die im gonna piss on ALL of your graves!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You are all a joke!! I will tie down everyone of you sick bastards and force feed you guys spaghetti!!! and i will scream out “weres you fuckiNG spaghetti bitch now? Is he gonna save you? NOO! Cause hes NOT REAL!” Do you guys like revolve around food or something? Like cause you have fine art taco photography?!? Who the dumb bitch who thought of this religion??? Cause i bet you money they were on shrums at the time or maybe some fucking acid! Cause this is some trippy shit! AND yes i do believe in hell! But im not gonna go to hell for believing in a false idol like you stupid spaghetti! JESUS CHRIST I STILL CANT EVEN GET OVER THE FACT THAT YOU BELIEVE IN THIS BULLSHIT!!! DO THEY LIKE FORCE FEED YOU THIS SHIT? LIKE SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR THROAT?
WTF???That does not look like a spaghetti monsterrrr you dumb cunt! SUCK MY BIG BLACK PRESIDENTIAL COCK BITCH!
- jade-jewel

482 Responses to “you dumb bitch”

1. Vinny says:

Fellow pastafarians, let us pray to the FSM to grant this moron a brain. And a rudimentary spell-check program. Or, at the very least, to snap off all his fingers and so save the internet from his stupidity.
    RAmen

2. Mr P says:

Welcome to the site.

Thanks for telling us about your religion, it certainly sounds interesting. I hope you can learn a little about ours.

3. andrew says:

whatever

4. Xikaze says:

Our deity totally looks like a spaghetti monster. D:

5. St John the Blasphemist says:

Wow. You’ve really shown us the love, compassion, tolerance, and forgiveness that you get from worshipping Jesus & God that I’ve heard so much about.
    You’ve finally convinced me jade-jewel (rather girly-sounding name for someone who claims to have a big black presidential cock). You’ve convinced me that I’ve travelled the wrong path thus far, and now I must make a change. I want to accept Jesus into my life as my saviour, and God as my creator. Now I know my calling in life. Now I must become a foul-mouthed, egotistical, abusive, agressive, violent, caps-lock obsessive wanker. For it obviously pleaseth the lord.
    On the other hand – nahh! I think I’ll stay here. The people here seem much less hateful.
    St John the Blasphemist
    Saint of Dignity

6. bald pirate says:

at least, a really entertaining post. Those moderate are not so funny. thanks jade! Pasta be with You!

7. Francesc says:

“If he were real i would chop that bitch up and feed him to the poor starving people in africa!”
    yeah! that’s a good purpose; I’m sure He will understand. In the meanwhile, why don’t you use christian’s church money to feed them?
    “you people are sick and demented, and your all going to fucking hell!”
    Hell is not so bad, warm beer is better than no beer.
    Why are you so angry? Of course, when the FSM touched everybody with His noodly appendages to give them the intteligence, He forget you. He was drunk, I hope you can forgive him
    “IM SORRY BUT MY SPEGHETTI DOES NOT TALK TO ME IT IS NOT JESUS!” Jesus talks to you?I’m sorry, but hearing voices in your head implies demency…
    “I’m gonna piss on ALL of your graves!!!” We are ten million -hehe- that’s not possible at all

“and i will scream out “weres you fuckiNG spaghetti bitch now? Is he gonna save you? NOO! Cause hes NOT REAL!” ”
    Ok, were IS youR God when the christians dies in any war? Is he gonna save them? NOO! Because he IS not real! – well, I’m not denying here his existence, only your argument

“AND yes i do believe in hell!” – me too, ecs, warm beer and VD
    “But im not gonna go to hell for believing in a false idol like you stupid spaghetti!”
    He’s not an idol, is a god. And no, He can forgive you for not believing in Him, the FSM is not so insecure, provided that you are a good guy. Although, by your hate I can’t imagine you as a good guy. Maybe is warm beer for you

“JESUS CHRIST I STILL CANT EVEN GET OVER THE FACT THAT YOU BELIEVE IN THIS BULLSHIT!!!”
    It’s called irony. Why fundies doesn’t know about that?

“SUCK MY BIG BLACK PRESIDENTIAL COCK BITCH!”
    That’s more information than I need from you. You think your maleness is menaced? Talk to a freudian psycologist.

May His noodly appendages touch you

8. lordpunkmonk says:

seriously people when you laugh you do not scream
    also you seem to be rather vulgar I thought jesus did not like that