umm u have GOT to be kidding

Published February 14th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

umm u have GOT to be kidding. wow. im a christian and im not gonna bash this but wow…u have to have alot of faith to believe in this type of thing. i sure as heck dont. food is food is food. i like spaghetti. i just dont worship it. lol
-mickchick

135 Responses to “umm u have GOT to be kidding”

1. Bo Johansson says:

Thanks for answering Cap’n Ollie.

The only moderator that has a mail-button is Capellini (if there are any others please let me know) but I have to be logged in to mail her. And since I can’t log I can’t mail her… I am probably a member of around 50 different forums and this has never happened before. The only solution seems to reregister with another nick and e-mail and I would rather not.

Apparently someone is moderating these comments – can’t you please help me in some way?

2. PoJo says:

You’re right, sir, we are crazy. A food god is preposterous, but a woman being created from a man’s rib is perfectly acceptable.

3. Thoreau says:

I have a question: I make lasagna for my students, as a teaching tool. Sort of. Could I be considered a Pastafarian if I don’t actually make spaghetti, but instead use lasagna noodles? Would this be considered blasphemy or am I guilty of heterodoxy? Do I need to start making lasagna out of spaghetti noodles in order to worship properly?

4. Ramenlover says:

Thanks for being nice about your disbelief. :) We get a lot of mean, abusive people here. This is refreshing.

5. Dylan Smith says:

In my opinion… You have to have just as much faith to believe in all the bullshit that Christians believe.

6. Damita says:

Yes, dear henderob, I do believe the author of the site is kidding. And if you had SOME common sense, you would, too.

7. Red DutchPasta Wench says:

Ehm, Damita, the publisher and author og the site Henderob (or Bobby Henderson), yhe writer of this piece of common un-sense signed at the bottom of the piece.
    Bobby, maybe it’s an idea to make this more clear??

8. Bo Johansson says:

Thanks for answering Cap’n Ollie.