I don’t understand why you all hate God

Published February 24th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

I don’t understand why you all hate God. Why don’t you believe He exists? I read in an earlier message that the Bible is filled with historical errors. Actually, it is very historically accurate. Christianity has been around since the beginning of time – it just didn’t have the name Christianity. The belief in God was the very first religion, until man sinned.
-COG

374 Responses to “I don’t understand why you all hate God”

1 45 46 47
  1. Alphonsus says:

Whow! What a deep critical analytical thinker you are! Jeezuz, what a genius! I am just amazed! When are you going to stop thinking with your ass? Or, when are you going to stop letting fundies do your thinking for you and start thinking for yourself? Can’t you think independantly? Are you just plain mentally lazy or what? You are just like all the other fundies. You like short simple minded “reassuring” answer from the bibbal or a sermon from the pulpshit. When we knew very little about our universe or modern science, religion gave us simple answers to complex questions. Many of which the more intelligent among us latter discover to be anything but true. But today we have eveolved beyond that. Get with it! Evolve! You obviously still belong to the flat earth society, and believe that the earth is the center of the universe. That was accepted as truth 2000 years ago. Jesus himself probably believed it.

“The bibbal says…. the bibbal says… the bibbal says…” Or, God says… God says…” Do you here voices in your head? If you do then you are probably schizophrenic. If you are not schizophrenic then you are most certainly delusional!

Go play another record!

2. Alphonsus says:

Whow! What a deep critical analytical thinker you are! Jeezuz, what a genius! I am just amazed! When are you going to stop thinking with your ass? Or, when are you going to stop letting fundies do your thinking for you and start thinking for yourself? Can’t you think independantly? Are you just plain mentally lazy or what? You are just like all the other fundies. You like short simple minded “reassuring” answers from the bibbal or a sermon from the pulpshit. Right? When we knew very little about our universe or modern science, religion gave us simple answers to complex questions. Many of which the more intelligent among us latter discovered to be anything but true. But today we have evolved beyond that. Get with it! Evolve! You obviously still belong to the flat earth society, and believe that the earth is the center of the universe. That was accepted as truth 2000 years ago. Jesus himself probably believed it.

“The bibbal says…. the bibbal says… the bibbal says…” Or, God says… God says…” Do you hear voices in your head? If you do then you are probably schizophrenic. If you are not schizophrenic then you are most certainly delusional!

Go play another record!

3. theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

“Why don’t you believe He exists?”
    1. Absolutely no evidence
    2. If he/she/it DOES exist, the conditions of the world prove he doesn’t care too much about us, so why should we base our lives around him?

“Actually, it (the BuyBull) is very historically accurate”.
    1. The Great Flood never happened.
    2. The Exodus never happened
    3. The Slaughter of the Innocents never happened.
    4. Joshua and the Israelites invading and conquering Israel never happened.
    5. The life story of Jesus – totally plagarized from earlier religions.

“Christianity has been around since the beginning of time”
    Total hogwash. The very name means the worship of Christ, who may never have existed at all, let alone over 2,000 years ago, when polytheism was the norm.

“The belief in God was the very first religion”
    Wow. Brilliant. Religion is the belief in a god, or gods, isn’t it? And go read what I just said about POLYtheism. The first religions almost certainly had multiple gods. But of course, I wasn’t there, so I can’t say anything with the conviction you just did.

Exactly what research led you to any of your convictions? COG, you may be the most narrow-minded poster of all time here. You need to get out more and LEARN something.

4. Robert says:

The more Christians I meet, the happier an atheist I become.

• Alphy says:

Ditto!

COG says- “I don’t understand why you all hate God.”

We don’t hate god because there is no god to hate. Xtians will never get it.

5. astuce candy crush says:

Your style is unique in comparison to other people I have read stuff from.

I appreciate you for posting when you’ve got the opportunity, Guess I will just bookmark this web site.

1 45 46 47