I don’t understand

Published February 13th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

I don’t understand. Why do you all hate God so much?
-cog

208 Responses to “I don’t understand”

1. parker says:

If you think about it alot, the values of Jesus and Christianity and Islam and Judaism are good, but the god is a total asshole. Really. He is. Also, some people take it waaay to far and violent. Like the evangelists. and the Islam extremists. And this is a perfectly fair question whoever called him stupid. Of course he is ignorant, but humans are like sheep. We are goats. We can teach the sheep to be goats. There are some sheep that are much to ignorant and stupid to ever be goats, but this is a fair question.

2. Earthbreaker says:

We take God into ourselves via the medium of Spaghetti Carbonara, Spaghetti Bolognese, Spaghetti and meatballs, and if we’re on a budget, RAmen noodles and Heinz spaghetti in tomato Sauce…

3. Avanica says:

Because it’s so very very easy. And fun.

On another note, can you hate something that you don’t believe exists?

4. Sprox says:

we will stop making fun of God as soon as he asks us to stop, although I cant speak for everyone.

5. Mojo says:

I don’t hate God!

I also don’t hate:

- Trolls
    - Pixies
    - Elves

• Ari says:

I don’t hate elves, either, but I prefer playing dwarves. Gotta love that Con bonus. And I love heavy armor. :P

6. Mr White says:

Who??

7. Garrick McElroy says:

E-mail me and I’ll explain it to you.

Here’s to hoping His Noodly Appendage touches you,
    -GM
    RAmen

If you have any questions about, or just want to discuss the existence of the FSM, you can reach me at kanastag@comcast.net

8. laura says:

cog, as everyone is saying…we dont hate “him” we just dont see the reality in god, because to us it doesnt make sense, and maybe some people will say that we’re looking to far in this but u have to look to far in this topic its th only way to come a conclusion that makes sense,and god just doesnt to us…it doesnt seem humanly or any kind of way possible.
    and lets say there is a god, y hasnt he shown himself yet?
    and dont give an excuse tht its because not everybody believes in him…if “he” wanted people to believe in him, he would show himself to prove us wrong, but since he hasnt and never will, now ask yourself…do u REALLY believe in god once u think about it?