fsm blimp

Published February 5th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

Jenny spotted this FSM Blimp in Second Life:

fsmblimp.jpg

Blimps are the pirate ships of the sky.

14 Responses to “fsm blimp”

1. Pontius Pirate says:

Far, far better than that Ron Paul Hindenburg.

2. Wench Sophie says:

Wow. That’s big!

3. Brian says:

Yeah! Now that is cool!

I hope more people will start to follow FSM instead of the basic tired old religions. It just makes more sense anyway. At least the proof is more realistic. ;-)

4. Von Haus says:

oh yeah, airships rule. shows the FSM has real style, ive got to get me one of those and go pigeon hunting.

5. Ian Durham says:

I’ll have to look for that blimp the next time I’m in SL. Perhaps I’ll change the license plate on my SL Porsche to read WWFSMD. In any case, I have no idea why it took me so long to do so, but I have added a link to FSM on my blog (not that anyone reads my blog so I doubt it will increase traffic all that much).

And here’s my academic endorsement:

“Dennis Kucinich and Tom Cruise believe in aliens. A perfectly rational friend of mine thinks global warming is a hoax – seriously. So why is a flying spaghetti monster such a stretch? Hell, I believe the Bills will win the Super Bowl someday!” – Ian T. Durham, PhD, FRAS

6. Ian Durham says:

I have no idea if my reply is being held for moderation or not. If it just vanished into cyberspace, here it is again:

I’ll have to look for the blimp in SL next time I’m on. Perhaps I’ll even change my SL Porsche license plate to WWFSMD. Not sure why it took me so long to do this, but I finally added the FSM site to my blogroll.

And, here’s my academic endorsement:

“Dennis Kucinich and Tom Cruise believe in aliens. A perfectly rational friend of mine thinks global warming is a hoax – seriously. So why is the flying spaghetti monster such a stretch? Hell, I think the Bills will win the Super Bowl someday!” – Ian T. Durham, PhD, FRAS

7. Fusillier says: