You have caught my attention

Published January 1st, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

You have caught my attention Bobby Henderson. You know what you’re doing. You don’t believe any of this, but since you’ve decided to make a war against Jesus, then, let it begin. My campaign against you begins now. You aren’t going to remain unopposed any longer.

You are unheard of to most Christians; that is why you seem to be doing so well in your campaign. The best thing that I can do is to simply bring you out of the dark and let Christians know who you are and why you exist, and with their combined prayers and the work of the Holy Spirit in all of them, see how well you stand. Our God is powerful and courageous and REAL…

My prayers will be that you turn from this nonsense and see Jesus and the love that He and His followers have waiting for you. Hopefully, one day, you’ll be saved and your efforts will be for Jesus. That is my prayer for you. Not hate. Not bad luck. Just love and change.

But make no mistake, I can’t stand by idly and not act against what you’re doing. I want you to know that none of this is out of anger or anything related; it just saddens me; therefore, I must oppose you. Maybe we will cross paths and be able to talk face to face one day when everything has come to light for everyone. I’ll shake your hand and smile and respect you, but I will never stop trying to undo what you are doing.

I pray that you remain well.

In Christ,
Page

215 Responses to “You have caught my attention”

1 5 6 7 8 9 27
  1. Dante says:

I am struck once again by the perception of an attack on ID as an attack on Christianity, in light of ID’s claim to be independent of any religious affiliation. Judge Jones got it right.

2. Dennis says:

This is just sad… to be so manipulated be a religion that they actually believe that their combined prayers can do something to Bobby… Call the mental institution – we have some new patients…

3. Scuba Steve says:

How many Pastafarians wake up one day and say, “Hey, I’ve been lied to. I only believed this because it’s what I was taught my whole life, but it doesn’t make any sense. I’m no longer a Pastafarian!” Now replace Pastafarian with Christian.
    I think that is evidence pointing to our Noodly Master. Those blessed by his noodly appendage find truth, not lies.

4. Pluto says:

Page as I understand it the power of prayers has been scientifically disproved.
    So you are going to war with an empty gun?
    “I hate you, and I wish you both had cancer”- Scott the Dick (Terrance and Phillip in Not Without My Anus).
    By the by, a lot of Christians are aware of the FSM just look at our long and glorious hate mail section. But I’ll forgive your ignorance; you are only Christian after all.

5. Wench Nikkiee says:

@Dennis Jan 2nd, 2008 at 10:55 am
    “Call the mental institution – we have some new patients…”
    Do they still have many mental institutions? I thought a lot of governments pretty much stopped funding them and so now lots of delusional people just migrate into groups of other delusional people and convince each other that they are not only sane, but more sane than everyone else. Possible? Born again sanity?

6. storm petrel says:

Wish I knew how we got her attention, it’d be good to get a few more christians willing to debate politely in here.

7. ☠DutchPastaGuy☠ says:

@Satan
    “And by the way, there’s no crusade against Christianity going on here. Just because we poke fun at other religions and argue their validity doesn’t mean we’re actively seeking their destruction.”
    To be honest to the christians, I would prefer to see religions like christianity at the very least contained and preferably driven back. I don’t think faith stimulates thinking, curiosity, critical questioning etc. Why try to find out how the world works if you believe it’s all the hand of god? From what I’ve seen, faith is generally not a catalyst for growing our knowledge and understanding of the world. In the case of creationists it even seeks to actively undo our knowledge and promote a load of disproven rubbish. I therefore think that we will break more new ground without religion. If christians feel I would like to do see their faith fade into history then they would be right. I don’t feel bad about sounding a rather uncompromising voice of atheism. Which we all know is very compatible with Pastafarianism because our noodly deity is not vain and doesn’t mind if people don’t believe in Him.
    @micyme
    “Hello Fellow Believer Page
    I am WITH YOU in this FIGHT AGAINST these PAGANS”
    Welcome to the church of the FSM. And thanks for being even more openly and honestly intolerant than me. I appreciate your candour. I think we would get along very well. Would you like to be my best friend?
    @piratesmee
    Welcome to the church of the FSM. Hang around, post some more if you like.

8. daqq says:

I seriously pity the poor person who wrote it. Oh, and bobby: Be wary! He’s PRAYING against you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUBUBUBU!!!! Boooga booga!..

Not scared yet? :-D