You have caught my attention

Published January 1st, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

You have caught my attention Bobby Henderson. You know what you’re doing. You don’t believe any of this, but since you’ve decided to make a war against Jesus, then, let it begin. My campaign against you begins now. You aren’t going to remain unopposed any longer.

You are unheard of to most Christians; that is why you seem to be doing so well in your campaign. The best thing that I can do is to simply bring you out of the dark and let Christians know who you are and why you exist, and with their combined prayers and the work of the Holy Spirit in all of them, see how well you stand. Our God is powerful and courageous and REAL…

My prayers will be that you turn from this nonsense and see Jesus and the love that He and His followers have waiting for you. Hopefully, one day, you’ll be saved and your efforts will be for Jesus. That is my prayer for you. Not hate. Not bad luck. Just love and change.

But make no mistake, I can’t stand by idly and not act against what you’re doing. I want you to know that none of this is out of anger or anything related; it just saddens me; therefore, I must oppose you. Maybe we will cross paths and be able to talk face to face one day when everything has come to light for everyone. I’ll shake your hand and smile and respect you, but I will never stop trying to undo what you are doing.

I pray that you remain well.

In Christ,
Page

214 Responses to “You have caught my attention”

1 4 5 6 7 8 27
  1. jjk says:

Bobbie, so have you been smited yet ?

2. jon says:

rrright…

3. piratesmee says:

This is my first post, but I now realize I was touched by His Noodly Appendage many years ago when, as a good big brother, I suggested to my teenage sister who was wenching with her boyfriend, that she should consider birth control. Her reply was “Jesus will take care of me.” No appeal to logic penetrated that blind faith. At that moment I first truly recognized the danger that religion can present to reason.

4. Little Maru says:

You all seem to be missing the point.
    “…since you’ve decided to make a war against Jesus, then, let it begin. My campaign against you begins now. You aren’t going to remain unopposed any longer.”
    Page states that a war against Jesus goes unopposed without her aid. Obviously, this girl is an atheist (or at least doesn’t believe in Jesus). Hee Hee.

5. Gorilla The Hun says:

Page, I hope you bring this to the attention of your church. The more people who look into FSM, the more members we’ll end up with.

6. Pixel Pete says:

A war? Shit, we can’t win! They have Mel Gibson!!!!!
    We’re doomed…
    RAmen

7. fsmforever says:

I like how he says he will respect Bobby and the FSM but he will never stop trying to undo them. Sounds like he’s going to be smiling as he stabs the knife in all of our backs.

8. Smudge The Ignored says:

I would like to point out once more that we should be more accepting of peoples opinions and Page has at the very least been polite and I thank her for her prayers.

May she be touched by His Noodley Apendage