You have caught my attention

Published January 1st, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

You have caught my attention Bobby Henderson. You know what you’re doing. You don’t believe any of this, but since you’ve decided to make a war against Jesus, then, let it begin. My campaign against you begins now. You aren’t going to remain unopposed any longer.

You are unheard of to most Christians; that is why you seem to be doing so well in your campaign. The best thing that I can do is to simply bring you out of the dark and let Christians know who you are and why you exist, and with their combined prayers and the work of the Holy Spirit in all of them, see how well you stand. Our God is powerful and courageous and REAL…

My prayers will be that you turn from this nonsense and see Jesus and the love that He and His followers have waiting for you. Hopefully, one day, you’ll be saved and your efforts will be for Jesus. That is my prayer for you. Not hate. Not bad luck. Just love and change.

But make no mistake, I can’t stand by idly and not act against what you’re doing. I want you to know that none of this is out of anger or anything related; it just saddens me; therefore, I must oppose you. Maybe we will cross paths and be able to talk face to face one day when everything has come to light for everyone. I’ll shake your hand and smile and respect you, but I will never stop trying to undo what you are doing.

I pray that you remain well.

In Christ,
Page

215 Responses to “You have caught my attention”

1. bombadil says:

hasn’t bobby been opposed from the beginning? if he wasn’t they’d be teaching pastafarianism in schools…

2. Mark says:

Obviously she’s not getting enough Noodly Appendage to keep her happy.

3. Yoda says:

I have heard this song before. I think Osama said most of this on one of his propaganda videos.

Why do you feel the need to save everyone? Why do you feel we need to be saved? Are we not as smart as you?

I just want you to answer this 1 question, Are you so unbelievably arrogant that you seriously believe you are right and everyone else in the world is wrong. That there is not the smallest chance that you might be wrong?

Somehow, I think we all know your answer.

4. ☠DutchPastaGuy☠ says:

@iwishyouwouldlearntoreadafarian
    “For once I would love to see the original poster respond.”
    Oh I very often would like them to respond. In this case I think Page would learn his target audience is less than impressed. The posters here aren’t impressed, and sofar Bobby has not shut down the site in great fear either. Page? Are you there? Cause we’re still here. In all our skeptical, unbelieving evilness. HELLO, PAGE? HELLO. PAGE?!?

5. Jorge Banner says:

You are obviously a follower of jesus. I can feel the love. You do honor to your faith.

“You are unheard of to most Christians”. Please, do help us change that.

“none of this is out of anger or anything related”. But . . . of course not! Never! What a preposterous idea! When, I say, WHEN in the history of man have christians ever being angry (or anything related) at anyone that doesn’t share their nonsense? Don’t worry, we understand.

“and respect you”. Aaaaaah! . . . respect . . . Coming from a christian is quite refreshing. No red hot irons to prove jesus loves us all? No piles of wood to burn people on top of? No abducting of children to properly “educate” them in the love of jesus far from their parents influence? No forcing people to use their tax dollars to teach the children of ALL about YOUR religion in PUBLIC schools? Well . . . there may be hope for you yet.

Come over to Pastafarianism. When our Flying Spaghetti Monster chooses to enter our bodies, at least we eat like kings. We have no use for a ridiculous wafer of tasteless cellulose that requires transfiguration. Now, just imagine a steaming plate of His Noodliness! Good pasta. Great meatballs. Holy sauce! Cheese, till all the world’s problems fade away . . . That alone should give you a clue about what the truth is.

“undo what you are doing”. You can’t. It’s done. It’s eternal. When all other churches have so wonderfully disappeared from the world, the Flying Spaghetti Monster will still reign supreme in all kitchens bringing happiness to all. That’s the power of truth.

I would continue this, but I’ve just decided what’s for dinner. Bye now. Going to church . . .

6. Niteshade says:

Page,

I suggest you re-read the New Testament, the part with Jesus Christ, the person Christians are named for. Obviously you either skipped that part of the Bible entirely, dismissed it or didnt’ understand it because this letter shows you have no understanding of your saviour or his teachings. I think that might be the saddest thing of all.

7. ego brain says:

Kick ass, free publicity! I’m predicting his plan backfires…

8. Black Moustache the Pirate says: