You have caught my attention

Published January 1st, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

You have caught my attention Bobby Henderson. You know what you’re doing. You don’t believe any of this, but since you’ve decided to make a war against Jesus, then, let it begin. My campaign against you begins now. You aren’t going to remain unopposed any longer.

You are unheard of to most Christians; that is why you seem to be doing so well in your campaign. The best thing that I can do is to simply bring you out of the dark and let Christians know who you are and why you exist, and with their combined prayers and the work of the Holy Spirit in all of them, see how well you stand. Our God is powerful and courageous and REAL…

My prayers will be that you turn from this nonsense and see Jesus and the love that He and His followers have waiting for you. Hopefully, one day, you’ll be saved and your efforts will be for Jesus. That is my prayer for you. Not hate. Not bad luck. Just love and change.

But make no mistake, I can’t stand by idly and not act against what you’re doing. I want you to know that none of this is out of anger or anything related; it just saddens me; therefore, I must oppose you. Maybe we will cross paths and be able to talk face to face one day when everything has come to light for everyone. I’ll shake your hand and smile and respect you, but I will never stop trying to undo what you are doing.

I pray that you remain well.

In Christ,
Page

214 Responses to “You have caught my attention”

1. Duncan says:

You stated “but since you’ve decided to make a war against Jesus”. I could be wrong but as far as I know the Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster mentions nothing about Pastafarianism waging war on Jesus. You might want to take a gander at it my loving friend; I myself really enjoyed reading it. There are some interesting info about other religions and war you might find interesting. FSM has hurt no one; his Noodliness might have stunted the growth of some select people but according to the Gospel that is because he loves them so much.

I think it is great that you are offering to inadvertently evangelize for FSM. With the power of all of your prayers, and with Jesus at your side you stand to convert millions if not hundreds of people to Pastafarianism. After they hear the facts about FSM they will undoubtedly reorganize their flock.

Religion rocks!!!!

-Duncan

2. irate Pirate says:

@ Page…I dont even know where to start debunking this little nugget of rather poorly disguised, dogmatic hatred. Your small-minded egocentricity makes my head hurt more than my grog fueled new years day hangover.
    Im sure others will be obliged to assail your glaring misconceptions of our church (FSMism), I.D.(intelligent design) and jesus christ (the man on the stick) so that I may concentrate on my brief retort.
    Bring It On BE-OTCH !!!
    I know its wrong to pick on the mentally challenged but, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
    Salutations
    Paul M.
    Windsor, Ontario
    Canada…confirmed Pirate.

3. ollie says:

Huh? You mean that Christians will “speak out”? When were they ever silent?

4. Anim8or says:

This bible thumper is one of the more impressive on here so far in my opinion… As it’s clear she is not following the words of Jesus in any way, shape, or form.

Jesus didn’t WANT people in the church… Or want people praying.. It’s amazing how many people who “Follow” Jesus, don’t have a damn clue what the man stood for. Really it’s quite sad. I actually feel sorry for Jesus because of the dill holes who follow “his teachings” which have nothing to do with the message that the man actually stood (and died) for. If he knew what kind of idiots would be following him 2000 years later, I bet he would have just kept his mouth shut about the whole “love everyone, be tolerant, help the less fortunate, JUDGE NOT, make the world a better place” thing and just shot himself in the head at a young age.

5. Anim8or says:

if Jesus is so powerful, how come his team always seems to ride the short bus?

6. Paul Smith says:

That’s a very interesting and typical reaction from this type of so called “Christians”: let’s prosecute, harass and try to “convert” everybody that does not conform with what they think it’s right.

The part that’s interesting is that in theory Christianity is about acceptance, kindness and love. People like Page can only see deception, confrontation and “I’m out to get you” kind of feelings.

No wonder religious wars (Crusades, Jihad, etc.) have killed more people then any other plague or economic war we’ve known. Why can religious people be practice what they teach and be tolerant and kind to others? Why can’t they just leave others alone and accept people have different ideas?

7. tubby says:

this guy will be doing the FSM cause a real favour.

Jebus vs FSM

LEt the games begin.

8. iwishyouwouldlearntoreadafarian says:

For once I would love to see the original poster respond.
    RAmen!