You have caught my attention

Published January 1st, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

You have caught my attention Bobby Henderson. You know what you’re doing. You don’t believe any of this, but since you’ve decided to make a war against Jesus, then, let it begin. My campaign against you begins now. You aren’t going to remain unopposed any longer.

You are unheard of to most Christians; that is why you seem to be doing so well in your campaign. The best thing that I can do is to simply bring you out of the dark and let Christians know who you are and why you exist, and with their combined prayers and the work of the Holy Spirit in all of them, see how well you stand. Our God is powerful and courageous and REAL…

My prayers will be that you turn from this nonsense and see Jesus and the love that He and His followers have waiting for you. Hopefully, one day, you’ll be saved and your efforts will be for Jesus. That is my prayer for you. Not hate. Not bad luck. Just love and change.

But make no mistake, I can’t stand by idly and not act against what you’re doing. I want you to know that none of this is out of anger or anything related; it just saddens me; therefore, I must oppose you. Maybe we will cross paths and be able to talk face to face one day when everything has come to light for everyone. I’ll shake your hand and smile and respect you, but I will never stop trying to undo what you are doing.

I pray that you remain well.

In Christ,
Page

214 Responses to “You have caught my attention”

1. Talon Aveon Yagami says:

ROTFLAMO(Role on the floor laughing my ass off) Bobby watch outt they are going to pray and sing!! Ok this is just getting out of hand, this guys just wants true science to be taught in schools not stories of an Imaginary man making things with the wave of his finger.

2. mentos says:

This is gonna be awesome… pirates vs. preachers, who will win?

3. Cap'n Wolf says:

We pirates, obviously. I don’t see preachers keeping global warming down.

4. Deviant Bone says:

Oh shit, hes praying, we’re fucked now.

5. Von Haus says:

wait, so to fight pastafarianism he is in fact going to tell the world about us.
    cheers!

6. James says:

Ah what a non threatening (sarcasm) load of garbage. His probably giving his angry hordes bobby’s address right now! SO when they realize their god won’t smite him (either he doesn’t exist or FSM is real, or their god is getting a kick out of this) they’ll try and do some weird shit like protest. Oh god they’re going to pray us to death, you guys already hate us. Hey I just thought of something, what if they were the ones who did the hacking on the site. Either it’s him or the scientologists right?

7. James says:

And what is the babel fish argument?

8. Danny says:

do you raly want to know?

Now it is such a bizarrely improbable coincidence that anything so mind-bogglingly useful could have evolved purely by chance that some thinkers have chosen to see it as a final and clinching proof of the non-existence of God. The argument goes something like this:
    “I refuse to prove that I exist,” says God, “for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing.”

“But,” says Man, “the Babel fish is a dead giveaway isn’t it? It could not have evolved by chance. It proves that you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don’t. Q.E.D.”

“Oh dear,” says God, “I hadn’t thought of that,” and promptly vanishes in a puff of logic.

“Oh, that was easy,” says Man, and for an encore goes on to prove that black is white and gets himself killed on the next zebra crossing.

-Douglass Addams ‘who is now in our lord FSM care at the beer mountain’